• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraising with Pink Items and Help a Good Cause | Amanda's Ideas"

SharonIn summary, Amanda was in talks with the local Relay for Life chapter about fundraisers but did not receive a response. She followed up in June and the chapter got back to her yesterday. Amanda suggested offering a donation with every booking for individual shows if the chapter is not interested in a fundraiser. Sharon agreed with the idea and emphasized the importance of giving back to the community while promoting one's business.
jesusluvsu2005
I was in talks with the local Relay for life chapter about doing fundraisers. However, no one got back with me. I emailed her in the middle of June just to check in with her and she got back with me yesterday. I emailed her to let her know that the pink items are no longer available but explained how our regular fundraisers work. I thought about putting a line in the email like "If none of your teams are interested in booking a fundraiser, but you know of some people who would like to have shows individually, I'd be happy to make a $5 donation with every booking when the show is held." Does that sound okay? I don't want to make it sound like I am desperate for bookings but I'm just trying to think of ways to get more bookings plus help a wonderful organization as well. What do y'all think?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I would wait to see if they are interested first before you put the idea in their head that "if they are NOT interested" See if they are or are not first. If they tell you no, then I would offer them something for each booking. However, I'm not sure if $5 would be large enough though if they are trying to raise a lot of money. You are on the right page though. Just wait they may REALLY want to do a fundraiser but have to talk with several chains of command first???

Sharon,
Thanks! I will wait and see what she says first and then decide whether or not to offer it. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Sharon...that is VERY GOOD ADVICE!

Hi Amanda,I think that is a great idea! It shows your willingness to support a good cause while also promoting your business. It's always a win-win situation when we can give back to our community while also growing our business. I hope the local Relay for Life chapter takes you up on your offer and you are able to make a positive impact. Keep up the great work!Best,

1. What types of pink items are available for fundraising through Pampered Chef?

There are various pink items available, including kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks, and baking supplies. Some popular options include the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat, Pink Silicone Spatula, and Pink Mini Baker.

2. How does purchasing pink items through Pampered Chef benefit a good cause?

A portion of the proceeds from each pink item sold through Pampered Chef goes towards supporting breast cancer research and education. This means that every purchase helps to fund important initiatives and make a positive impact.

3. Can I customize the pink items with my organization's logo or message?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize select pink items with your organization's logo or message. This can be a great way to promote your cause and create a unique fundraising experience.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraising with pink items?

No, there is no minimum order requirement. You can purchase as many or as few pink items as you'd like for your fundraising efforts.

5. How do I get started with fundraising using pink items from Pampered Chef?

The first step is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact us directly through our website. We will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to get started, including order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sodapple09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pcsharon1