• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraising with a MEGA SHOW for RFL Teams: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker offering a MEGA SHOW as a fundraising opportunity for local RFL teams. They sent an email to one of the teams and received a positive response. The speaker is now seeking advice on how to conduct the MEGA SHOW, including presenting it like a regular cooking show and gathering orders. They also express interest in fundraising tips and clarification on how profits are calculated and the differences between fundraisers in Canada and the US. The speaker is excited about being able to offer fundraisers as a Pampered Chef Consultant and has already started working with support groups.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Okay, so I jumped out and offered fundraising opportunities to local RFL teams. I found a letter on here that offered a MEGA SHOW for RFL teams. So I sent an email, and one of the local teams responded back that they would love to do the show.

Uh, yeah, now what do I do? How silly of me to offer something I don't know anything about. I am confident I will figure it out, especially with the help of the wonderful people on Chef Success.

Below is the message I sent to the RFL team:
For your Relay Teams I would like to offer a MEGA SHOW to help with fundraising efforts. I will provide the following for the MEGA SHOW:
Facility for the show
Refreshments
Quality Pampered Chef products to raffle at the MEGA SHOW
20% of the commissionable sales as a donation to your team

All they have to provide is the people. So do I present this just like a Fundraiser cooking show, and hope that I get the MEGA turnout? Do I offer to send them out with catalogs and gather orders? So I probably need to do that on the night I meet with the team captains so they can bring the orders back to me on the MEGA SHOW night.

Any suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Let us know how it turns out. I've heard a lot about the Mega shows but the idea scares me!
If I hear other people having success with them then maybe I'll try one one day.

I was really pleased that being a Pampered Chef Consultant would allow me to offer fundraisers. I've just finished my first 30 days! I am already working with a support group and talking to another about raising funds for ovarian cancer.

I haven't seen any table talk or tutorials about fundraising. Do you have any tips?

What is a Mega Show?

How do the links between my PWS and the organization work?

How is the final cheque amount calculated. I don't want the organization to think that I'm profiting from the campaign, nor do I want to seem tacky by saying "i'm losing 5%", which seems to be what is happening.

And do fundraisers in Canada work the same as in the States?

Cheers

1. What is a Mega Show Fundraiser?

A Mega Show Fundraiser is a special event where a group or organization can earn money by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a great way to raise funds for schools, sports teams, churches, and other non-profit organizations.

2. How does a Mega Show Fundraiser work?

During a Mega Show Fundraiser, a Pampered Chef consultant will set up a display with our products and demonstrate how to use them. Guests can then place orders, and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser. The more orders that are placed, the more money the organization can earn.

3. How much money can we earn from a Mega Show Fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be earned from a Mega Show Fundraiser varies depending on the sales. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales. However, the more orders that are placed, the higher the percentage can be.

4. Do we need to purchase any products upfront for a Mega Show Fundraiser?

No, there is no need to purchase any products upfront for a Mega Show Fundraiser. Guests will place orders at the event, and the products will be shipped directly to them. The organization hosting the fundraiser will receive a check for their earnings after the event.

5. How do we get started with hosting a Mega Show Fundraiser?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or contact our customer service team. They will help you set a date for the event and provide you with all the necessary materials and information. It's an easy and fun way to raise money for a good cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant