• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Pink Items on P3: Issues with Date Submissions

In summary, the individual thought they could order the pink items a month in advance, but was told by Hi Teresas that the date was not right. The individual then placed a supply order and received the items.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I thought we would be able to order the pink items a month in advance. They are available on P3 - I was able to order them, but cannot submit. I get messages that the date is not right. Has anyone been able to order them? I was not able to win them, but would like to show them at my April shows.:cry:

otisbg said:
Hi
I thought we would be able to order the pink items a month in advance. They are available on P3 - I was able to order them, but cannot submit. I get messages that the date is not right. Has anyone been able to order them? I was not able to win them, but would like to show them at my April shows.:cry:

Did you do it as a supply order? And make it dated today?

DUH!! I just realized my mistake. I was trying to order it as a Personal order. I just went in and did a supply order and it worked. Thanks for taking the time to help me. I appreciate it and apologize for my panic mode!:eek:

I can't get it to work en the item #'s aren't there
help....

crap I just placed a supply order and was going to order more!

to order them on supply, I just did a search for twixit - it showed the pink, then for honey, and it led me to the sprinkles, then HWC and I found the shopping bags and tomato - then the knife. I didnt order the glasses as I need to watch my $$$ to get ready for conference.

Got them thank you :)

Cannot wait, our items should be here tomorrow, and hopefully our Apron will be here Saturday. Have two fairs scheduled in May really hoping to use these items as sales boosts, and booking incentives.

1. How do I order pink items on P3?

To order pink items on P3, simply log in to your account and navigate to the Pink Products section. From there, you can browse and add pink items to your cart just like any other product.

2. Why am I having trouble submitting my order for pink items on P3?

There may be several reasons why you are having trouble submitting your order for pink items on P3. It could be due to technical issues, incorrect information entered, or out of stock items. Please double check your information and try again. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I order pink items on P3 for someone else?

Yes, you can order pink items on P3 for someone else by entering their shipping information at checkout. You can also add a gift message to the order if you would like it to be a surprise.

4. When will my pink items from P3 be delivered?

Your pink items from P3 will be delivered within the estimated delivery timeframe provided at checkout. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

5. What if I want to change or cancel my order for pink items on P3?

If you need to change or cancel your order for pink items on P3, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once they have been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam