• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Form for Ordering HWC Pink Products?

In summary, the "Another 2011 Hwc Form" is a special form used for ordering products from the 2011 Home and Kitchenware Collection. To fill out the form, simply write down the quantity of each item you wish to order and submit it to your consultant or the company. Changes to the order can be made as long as it has not been processed yet. The deadline for submitting the form varies, so it's best to check with your consultant or the company's customer service team. This form is only for ordering items from the 2011 collection, so if you want to order from other collections, you will need to use a different form or place a separate order.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I updated a form I found here with the new HWC pink products. This form is for ordering Pink products only. I am planning on putting one order for any pink items I sell and that's why I did not include a column for S&H. But once you save this form to your computer you can change it to fit your needs :chef:

Hopefully some of you will use it too :D

Attachments

• 2011 HWC Form (to share).doc
    663.5 KB · Views: 748
I am glad to see you say that you are placing one order for all the pink items you sell. I have been struggling with the concept of adding $4.50 to each item. I feel that this is a drawback to a potential sale of which $1 goes to ACS. I remembered a thread on here before about not combining orders as the warranty can only go through the buyer and the shipping may end up increasing if it is abused. Would others please post how you are handling the special pink items. Thanks in advance

When I place the order I always do it under my name and I just tell everyone that if they have problems with the item to contact me and I will take care of it. These are small items so I am not too worrie about having warranty issues.

Thanks for the help on the form. Since I am still new this helps out a lot!

Very Cute!! I will be using this as well! Thank you!

yes thank you for all your hard work in making this form for us.

1. What is the "Another 2011 Hwc Form" for?

The "Another 2011 Hwc Form" is a special form used for ordering products from our 2011 Home and Kitchenware Collection. It includes all the items available in this collection and allows you to easily place your order.

2. How do I fill out the "Another 2011 Hwc Form"?

To fill out the form, simply write down the quantity of each item you wish to order in the designated column. You can find the product codes for each item in our catalog or on our website. Once you have filled out the form, you can submit it to your consultant or directly to our company.

3. Can I make changes to my order after submitting the "Another 2011 Hwc Form"?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after submitting the form as long as it has not been processed yet. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes.

4. What is the deadline for submitting the "Another 2011 Hwc Form"?

The deadline for submitting the form varies depending on your consultant or the company's policies. It is best to check with your consultant or our customer service team to confirm the deadline for your specific order.

5. Can I order items from other collections on the "Another 2011 Hwc Form"?

No, the "Another 2011 Hwc Form" is specifically for ordering items from the 2011 Home and Kitchenware Collection. If you wish to order items from other collections, you will need to use a different form or place a separate order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies