• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need an Order Form for HWC Pink Team? Check Out My Form!

In summary, the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef specifically for members of the "Pink Team" to place orders for products and track sales. To access the form, you can log into your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab, then select the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" option. This form is not intended for placing orders for customers, but rather for personal use. It also includes a section for tracking sales and calculating commissions. Changes can be made to the order up until the deadline, after which you will need to contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Here's the form I'm using for my HWC Pink Team this year. Feel free to use it yourself.

Attachments

• HWC Order Form_2009.doc
    128.5 KB · Views: 226
  • HWC Order Form_2009.doc
    128.5 KB · Views: 221
Linda this is great! I love the fact that you added in the email address :)

TIA!

I spelled dessert incorrect on that one - fixing it now...

pamperedlinda said:
Here's the form I'm using for my HWC Pink Team this year. Feel free to use it yourself.

Linda, this is tremendous! Thanks SO much for sharing!

Thanks a bunch!thanks, Linda, this is great with the shipping charge split up like that. I showed my team one last night and they were all whining about shipping (I usually combine a bunch of orders and eat the shipping, but they didn't want to do that), so this is perfect. Way to go girlfriend!

Where were you last week????
Thanks bunches!
xoxo

Koolotus said:
Where were you last week????

She was partying with us in MIAMI!!!!

ooooooohhh, forgiven :)

Thanks Linda!! It looks great!!!

Thank you Linda! I'm finally printing this out to bring to my shows. :)

Related to Need an Order Form for HWC Pink Team? Check Out My Form!

1. What is the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" used for?

The "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for members of the "Pink Team" to place orders for products and track sales.

2. How do I access the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form"?

You can access the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. Then, select the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" option.

3. Can I use the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" to place orders for customers?

No, the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" is specifically for members of the "Pink Team" to place their own orders. If you need to place an order for a customer, you can use the regular order form or online ordering system.

4. How do I track my sales using the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form"?

The "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form" has a section where you can enter in your sales totals for each product. It will then calculate your total sales and commission earned for the month.

5. Can I make changes to my order after submitting it on the "My Hwc "Pink Team" Order Form"?

Yes, you can make changes to your order up until the order deadline. After the deadline, you will need to contact your team leader or Pampered Chef customer service to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda