• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Products: 2011 HWC Order Forms

In summary, John created a Fundraiser - all product - form that is set up for Wisconsin where there is no tax on food products and the is tax on shipping. There is a typo in the form that says "YOU consultant is... and not YOUR consultant is. John won't say it!
pampered1224
Silver Member
2011 HWC order formsHere is one of many I am sure will appear out here. See if this works. This is for Pink Products only. Edit it as needed per you rpreferences and info.

Attachments

• NEW HWC ORDER FORM 5-2011.zip
    793.7 KB · Views: 728
Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
Here is one of many I am sure will appear out here.

Did you forget to attach something

Sorry it won't it is too big. I have to find a zip program.

This is the one I will use for a product fundraiser. This is set up for Wisconsin where there is no tax on food products and the is tax on shipping. Edit as needed.

Attachments

• MAY HWC Fundraiser form.zip
    689.9 KB · Views: 212
Here is the Fundraiser - all product - form I use. We are in Wisconsin so this is set up to not charge tax on food and there is tax on shipping so you may have to mess with it for your own situation. I redid this and attached it down below.

Last edited:
Did you mean for it to say 2010???

Oh Barf! Now I know I am getting old! Thanks for pointing that out. I changed it in the previous post so it is 2011.

John, this rocks! I love this as an outside order form for any month!!!! I love the way you show the way to calculate if you get the free guest special or not!Thank you so much!

Awesome! Thanks for doing the work and sharing with us! Muah!!

nice job!!!

Last edited:
Thank you both! Nice of you to share with us!

pampered1224 said:
Here is the Fundraiser - all product - form I use. We are in Wisconsin so this is set up to not charge tax on food and there is tax on shipping so you may have to mess with it for your own situation.

Just wanted you to know there is a typo. It says "YOU consultant is... and not YOUR consultant is.

I won't say it! I am a a full time student, cook, cleaner and chief bottle washer at home, yes my other half is a lazy SOB! But man, You would think I could have seen that! I wonder how many of these were sent out as Outside Order Forms with that typo! Thanks! Geez!

Attachments

• MAY HWC Fundraiser form.zip
    690.2 KB · Views: 426

1. What are "Pink Products"?

"Pink Products" are a line of kitchen tools and accessories from Pampered Chef that are part of our annual Help Whip Cancer campaign. These products are designed to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations.

2. How can I purchase "Pink Products"?

You can purchase "Pink Products" through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. The products are only available for a limited time during the Help Whip Cancer campaign, so be sure to place your order before the deadline.

3. How much of the proceeds from "Pink Products" go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the proceeds from each "Pink Product" sale to breast cancer research and support organizations. Since 2000, we have raised over $12 million for this cause.

4. Can I host a Help Whip Cancer party and earn free products?

Yes, you can host a Help Whip Cancer party and earn free products just like any other Pampered Chef party. In addition, for every party that raises $650 or more in sales, we will donate $25 to the American Cancer Society.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for "Pink Products"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any special discounts on "Pink Products". However, by purchasing these products, you are helping to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda