• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Open House Experience with HWC Orders | Order Form Available!

In summary, an "Open House" event is a casual and fun gathering hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about products, try out recipes, and place orders. Orders can be placed at the event through a table set up with product displays and order forms. An "Hwc Order" is a special type of order that can only be placed at an Open House and supports a charity of the host's choice. Hwc orders cannot be placed online and there is no minimum order requirement, but there are special discounts and free products for hosts and guests who meet certain sales thresholds.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am doing an open house with 5 other DS companies on 10/28. I was thinking of having a flier and order form for the HWC items at my table as well. I know that these items are available only on the website but couldn't I do just one big order and add the shipping to their original order? Like if they order from the catalog it is direct shipping just make the total to include the pink items? I would then just order the pink items separately from the open house orders (totally as a show) and have both delivered to my home and be bagged together. Did any of this make sense?

So if Susie ordered the batter bowl her total would be: 15.00
with shipping as:6.75
If she also ordered the pink cups $20 her new total is: 35 and new shipping is: 8.00
What would you do?

I don't see why you couldn't do it this way. Go for it!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your open house. I think it's a great idea to offer the HWC items at your table and include them in the overall order for your customers. It's definitely more convenient for them to have everything shipped together. Personally, I would do the same thing as you mentioned - add the shipping for the pink items to their original order and then order the pink items separately for delivery to your home. It's a great way to show off the HWC items and make it easy for your customers to purchase them. Good luck with your open house!

1. What is an "Open House" event?

An "Open House" event is a Pampered Chef party that is hosted by a consultant in their home or another designated location. It is a casual and fun gathering where guests can learn about our products, try out recipes, and place orders. It is a great opportunity to earn free products and discounts by hosting or attending.

2. How do I place an order at an Open House?

At an Open House, there will be a table set up with product displays and order forms. You can browse the products, ask any questions, and then fill out an order form with the items you would like to purchase. The consultant will then process your order and it will be shipped directly to you.

3. What is an "Hwc Order"?

"Hwc Order" stands for "Hostess with a Cause" order. It is a special type of order that can only be placed at an Open House event. When you place an Hwc order, a portion of the sales will be donated to a charity of the host's choice. It's a great way to support a good cause while enjoying our products.

4. Can I place an Hwc Order online?

No, Hwc orders can only be placed at an Open House event. This is to ensure that the host receives credit for the order and can choose which charity to donate to. If you are unable to attend an Open House, you can still place a regular online order through our website.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Open House/Hwc orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Open House/Hwc orders. You can order as little or as much as you'd like. However, keep in mind that there are special discounts and free products available for hosts and guests who meet certain sales thresholds, so it's always a good idea to reach out to your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • sailorsarah