• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre Order Form for Help Whip Cancer Items - Fundraising for ACS | HWC Pre Order

In summary, the Hwc Pre Order Form is a tool for customers to place advance orders for upcoming products from Pampered Chef. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website. Pre-orders can be modified before the deadline by contacting a consultant or customer service. The estimated delivery date will be communicated and there is a limit to the number of products that can be pre-ordered.
laurichef
Gold Member
I created a pre order form to use at shows to promote the Help Whip Cancer items. These items cannot be added to a show. Pass around after you are done w/ presentation, or do at checkout. Be clear to your guests that this is to raise funds for ACS and will not be counted toward show sales.
Last year, I collected pre orders and then submitted one online order for all the products and paid the shipping on the order. You just have to make your guests aware that these will not arrive until mid October (or whenever you place the order). You will have to arrange delivery.
Prices listed include tax and shipping. Sorry, no photos. Just print the Catalog insert and show it together.

Attachments

• pc hwc online 2010 pre order 97.doc
    152 KB · Views: 713
  • hwc_prod_cat_insert.pdf
    384.7 KB · Views: 839
Thank you! Thank you!

Very nice!! Thanks so much for sharing!

You're welcome! :)

I love the catalog insert thank you!

Thank you for the document. It was just what I was looking for!!

Updated the order form. I purposely left off the pink brush, as mine fell apart fairly quickly.

Attachments

• pc hwc preorder online form 2011.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
What tax rate did you use for your form?

8.625% tax rate. Shipping is based on ordering more than 10 items.

1. What is the Hwc Pre Order Form?

The Hwc Pre Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders in advance for upcoming products.

2. How do I access the Hwc Pre Order Form?

You can access the Hwc Pre Order Form through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website under the "Shop" tab.

3. Can I modify my pre-order after submitting it?

Yes, you can modify your pre-order by contacting your consultant or customer service before the pre-order deadline.

4. When will I receive my pre-ordered products?

The estimated delivery date for pre-ordered products will be communicated to you by your consultant or through the confirmation email after placing your pre-order.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can pre-order?

Yes, there is a limit to how many products you can pre-order. The limit may vary depending on the product and can be found on the Hwc Pre Order Form or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pampermeRai
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Manda2831