• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**Help Whip Cancer Order Form**

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer Order Form is a way to support the annual Pampered Chef initiative to raise funds for cancer research and education. Customers can purchase special Help Whip Cancer products, which will donate a portion of the proceeds to the cause, along with any other products from the current Pampered Chef catalog. The form is still a regular Pampered Chef order form, and can be placed online through a consultant's website. The deadline for placing a Help Whip Cancer order varies each year and can be found through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
smithcooking
I am in need of the 2013 Help Whip Cancer products order form. Does anyone have one made up that I could borrow?

Thank you,

Excellent! Is this the first year HO has done this? I seem to remember having to create my own or find one on here in the past. I prefer to use what HO gives us whenever I can. Why create more work for myself?!

I know they made one last year. I assume they've been doing them for a long time.

1. What is the purpose of the Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

The Help Whip Cancer Order Form is used to support the annual Pampered Chef initiative to raise funds for cancer research and education. Customers can purchase special Help Whip Cancer products and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the cause.

2. Can I still place a regular Pampered Chef order on the Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Order Form is still a regular Pampered Chef order form. You can purchase any products from the current Pampered Chef catalog along with the designated Help Whip Cancer products.

3. How can I be sure that a portion of my purchase will go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from each designated Help Whip Cancer product to the American Cancer Society. You can also choose to make an additional donation on the order form.

4. Can I place a Help Whip Cancer order online?

Yes, you can place a Help Whip Cancer order online through your Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply select the designated Help Whip Cancer products and add them to your cart along with any other items you wish to purchase.

5. When is the deadline to place a Help Whip Cancer order?

The deadline to place a Help Whip Cancer order varies each year. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current deadline. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmom23
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Manda2831