• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Help Whip Cancer: Available Products and Information

No, you can order them on pamperedchef.com. If you order through the outlet, they will get credit and you can still order through pamperedchef.com.The list was finally in the Newswire today as to what is available October 1-31 for HWC! Here it is:Online products for sale:Help Whip Clip ($3.50)Ribbon Decorating Stencils ($3)Pink Bar Board with Knife ($6)Simple Additions® Souper Cup/2 ($20)Simple Additions® Sandwich Plate/2 ($24)Mini Measure All® Cup ($6)Pink Nylon Knife ($5.50
ChefMary412
Will there be October Help Whip Cancer products available again? Last year was my first, so I do not know i we always have May and Oct.
Thanks

From what was said at conference, yes they will be doing that again this year.

NooraK said:
From what was said at conference, yes they will be doing that again this year.

Are they usually the same products as the ones that were available in May or do they have a whole new line of products?

They're usually past HWC products, and only available through the Outlet.

Bumping...

Sorry for the hijack. So if I don't have a website I can't have my customers orders these products? My other question is if I want my customers to take advantage of the outlet I have to have a PWS?

littlemaisyPC said:
Bumping...

Sorry for the hijack. So if I don't have a website I can't have my customers orders these products? My other question is if I want my customers to take advantage of the outlet I have to have a PWS?

Your customers can order the products, but you won't get credit for the orders. They can go to pamperedchef.com and order them, and someone else will get the sale. Same goes for the outlet - they can only order that on a PWS. All the more reason to get one!

The list was finally in the Newswire today as to what is available October 1-31 for HWC! Here it is:Online products for sale:Help Whip Clip ($3.50)
Ribbon Decorating Stencils ($3)
Pink Bar Board with Knife ($6)
Simple Additions® Souper Cup/2 ($20)
Simple Additions® Sandwich Plate/2 ($24)
Mini Measure All® Cup ($6)
Pink Nylon Knife ($5.50)
Pink Small Bowls/2 ($20)
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure ($5)
Pink Kitchen Gloves ($10)
Pink Kitchen Brush ($6)
Pink Bowl Trio ($19.50)Looks pretty good to me!

If we want these items for ourselves, do we have to order them through our own website?

What is "Oct. Help Whip Cancer?"

"Oct. Help Whip Cancer" is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. Throughout the month of October, we offer special products and donate a portion of the proceeds to a breast cancer organization.

How can I participate in "Oct. Help Whip Cancer?"

There are several ways to participate in "Oct. Help Whip Cancer." You can purchase our designated pink products, host a fundraiser party, or make a direct donation. You can also spread the word and encourage others to get involved.

Can I still purchase "Oct. Help Whip Cancer" products after October?

Yes, our designated pink products will be available for purchase throughout the month of October. However, the donation portion of the proceeds will only apply during the month of October. After that, the products will still be available for purchase, but the donation will not be made.

Which breast cancer organization does Pampered Chef donate to?

Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society for our "Oct. Help Whip Cancer" campaign. We donate a portion of the proceeds to their Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative, which supports breast cancer research, patient services, and education.

Can I make a direct donation to "Oct. Help Whip Cancer?"

Yes, you can make a direct donation to "Oct. Help Whip Cancer" through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. All donations will go towards our overall donation to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies