• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It can be accessed through a Pampered Chef consultant, the Pampered Chef website, or by attending a Pampered Chef party. Orders can also be placed online, with a portion of the sales going towards breast cancer research. The deadline for ordering products is typically at the end of October, but some consultants may have extended deadlines. If you do not wish to purchase products, you can still support breast cancer research by donating directly to the Pampered Chef Foundation or hosting a party and donating a portion of the sales.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am looking for a current order form to start taking orders for the Help Whip Cancer products. I have a few people who want to go ahead and order them. Can anyone help me???

Go to Consultant's Corner and click on the "Host & Guest Specials" link in the "Frequently Used links" section. The Outside order form for May is there with the products & prices listed.

Here are the forms I created. One has sales tax and an allowance for shipping built into the prices, the other has sales tax built in and a separate column for shipping. It includes 6% tax, so if your state is different, you'll need to change it.

Attachments

• HWC Order exact 2008.doc
    230 KB · Views: 391
  • HWC Order SH 2008.doc
    217.5 KB · Views: 354
HWC Flyer/Invite/OrderFormThere are quite a few HWC Fundraiser Threads on here... and I had something I wanted to share so I figured... might as well tack it on to this thread then to start another one! Another consultant and I are teaming up to do a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Show in our community (a brunch) and we have just finished "tweaking" our invite/flyer/orderform documents! I thought I would post them here just in case anyone else may find them helpful!

Attachments

• Pamper_Me_Pink2008.doc
    125 KB · Views: 391
  • HWCOrderform2008.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 248
Hi there! I can definitely help you with that. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to the most up-to-date order forms for Help Whip Cancer products. I can either send you a digital copy or I can drop off a physical one for you to use. Just let me know which option works best for you and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Happy selling!

What is the Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

The Help Whip Cancer Order Form is a special order form created by Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research and support programs. It features specially marked pink products that contribute a portion of their sales to the cause.

How do I access the Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

The Help Whip Cancer Order Form can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef office or attend a Pampered Chef party to place your order.

Can I place an order for the Help Whip Cancer products online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Help Whip Cancer products online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you wish to purchase and proceed to the checkout process. A portion of your purchase will automatically be donated to breast cancer research and support programs.

Is there a deadline for placing an order for the Help Whip Cancer products?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering Help Whip Cancer products. This deadline is typically at the end of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, some consultants may have extended deadlines, so it's best to check with them for specific dates.

Can I still support breast cancer research and support programs if I don't want to purchase any products?

Yes, you can still support breast cancer research and support programs by making a donation directly to the Pampered Chef Foundation. This foundation is dedicated to funding organizations that support cancer research, education, and support programs. You can also consider hosting a Pampered Chef party and donating a portion of your sales to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • pamperedmom23
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Manda2831