• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Holiday Open House Tomorrow... Clueless

In summary, for your first holiday open house, it's important to bring a variety of products, create a festive display, and offer samples to guests. Consider setting up a small food and beverage station, having a door prize, and bringing business cards and promotional materials. Engage with guests and follow up with them after the event. And most importantly, have fun and make the most of this opportunity to showcase your products.
Kasper2010
1st Holiday open house tomorrow... need suggestionsHi everybody! I am still sorta new (just hit 90 days) and I am having my first open house. I got a random call from somebody who go my name from somebody asking me if I wanted to do an open house/booth in her home with other vendors. There will be 6 other consultants from different companies there and the "host" invited everybody. She says she sent out over 300 invitations and is expecting around 50-75 people. Well, my question is... what all do I need to bring? She requested some cash and carry items and I did purchase some things (if they dont sell I wont be heartbroken bcs they are items I wanted anyway). Do I need to setup a fancy display like I would for a booth or can I just do what I would for a show? Also, is it a good idea to set up a small food/beverage station? I am going to have a door prize as well. Any suggestions would be AWESOME!:confused:

Last edited:
I wouldn't set up any food, personally, unless you're in her kitchen and want to demo some of the pantry products. But to make it easiest, just set up as you would for a small booth, taking the things you would take with you to a show. It doesn't need to be fancy, but people do like touching some of the actual products.
These in-home open houses can be awesome opportunities, far better than a regular booth, in my opinion.
Have fun!

Here are a few suggestions for your first holiday open house:1. Bring a variety of products: Make sure to bring a good mix of products to showcase at the open house. This can include new and popular items, as well as some cash and carry items that guests can purchase on the spot.2. Create a festive display: Since it's a holiday open house, make sure to decorate your display with festive colors and decorations. This will help attract attention and get people in the holiday spirit.3. Offer samples: People love to try before they buy, so consider offering samples of some of your products. This will give guests a chance to taste or try out your products and may entice them to make a purchase.4. Set up a small food and beverage station: It's always a good idea to offer some refreshments at an open house. You can keep it simple with some hot cocoa, cookies, or even some holiday-themed cocktails.5. Have a door prize: A door prize is a great way to get people excited and engaged at your open house. You can offer a free product or gift card as the prize and have guests enter their name and email address for a chance to win.6. Bring business cards and promotional materials: Make sure to bring plenty of business cards and promotional materials to hand out to guests. This will give them something to take home and remind them of your products and services.7. Have a special promotion: Consider offering a special promotion or discount for guests who make a purchase at the open house. This will encourage them to buy and help you make more sales.8. Be engaging and friendly: As a consultant, it's important to be friendly and engaging with guests. Make sure to greet everyone who comes in and ask them about their holiday plans. This will help create a welcoming and festive atmosphere.9. Follow up: After the open house, make sure to follow up with guests who attended. You can send them a thank you email or card, and include a special offer or promotion to encourage them to make a purchase.10. Have fun: Most importantly, have fun! Open houses are a great way to connect with potential customers and showcase your products. Enjoy the experience and make the most of it.

1. What time does the holiday open house start?

The 1st Holiday Open House Tomorrow starts at 10:00 AM, and will run until 2:00 PM.

2. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the open house?

Yes, we will have exclusive holiday deals and discounts available only during the open house. Don't miss out!

3. Is there a dress code for the holiday open house?

No, there is no specific dress code for the open house. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing and shoes to browse and shop.

4. Are children allowed at the open house?

Children are welcome to attend the holiday open house, but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

5. Will there be any food or refreshments at the open house?

Yes, we will have light refreshments available for guests to enjoy while they shop. Don't forget to try some of our delicious holiday recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lisasfuncooking