• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your HWC Fundraiser: Tips for Success

In summary, to increase participation in your HWC fundraiser, promote it through social media, email, and word of mouth and offer incentives for participants. When setting goals, start with a realistic amount of money to raise and break it down into smaller goals. You can customize products with your organization's logo or name to create a sense of ownership. Make the ordering process easier by offering online ordering and providing order forms. While there is no minimum amount of products to sell, setting a goal and working towards it is important for a successful fundraiser.
Chef_2_Four
I posted this under the HWC fundraiser also, but thought maybe it would be seen here too! Anyway I am doing a HWC fundraiser and I am preselling the pink products. I have sold over 40 pink products, but only have 2 people coming to my show. I have a few catalogs floating out there and only 2 for sure orders. Any suggestions how I can make my fundraiser bigger?

Have you hung up fliers in area stores? Talk to businesses about having a HWC order form there? Form teams for collecting hwc orders and the team captain with the most gets something.

where are you from in georgia? I live here too

I called one place but they were closed so I am going to stop by tomorrow. I have some forms at my drs, a H&R block, the water dept, and 2 schools besides mine. So far I have zip at the drs, not sure about H&R block going to check tomorrow, the water dept I am going by on thurs, and I am going to email my friends about the ones at the schools tomorrow morning when I get to school. I am going by city hall tomorrow. I am working it!!

P.s. I live North of Canton, which is about an hour north of atlanta

1. How can I get more people to participate in my HWC fundraiser?

One way to increase participation is by promoting the fundraiser through social media, email, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for those who participate, such as raffle prizes or discounts on products.

2. How do I set goals for my HWC fundraiser?

Setting realistic and achievable goals is important for a successful fundraiser. Start by determining the amount of money you want to raise and then break it down into smaller goals, such as number of products sold or number of participants. This will help keep you motivated and on track.

3. Can I customize the products for my HWC fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products by adding your organization's logo or name. This can help create a sense of pride and ownership for those who purchase the products.

4. How can I make the ordering process easier for my supporters?

Offering online ordering through the HWC website can make the process more convenient for your supporters. You can also provide order forms for those who prefer to order in person.

5. Is there a minimum amount of products that I need to sell for the fundraiser to be successful?

There is no set minimum, but it's important to set a goal and work towards it. Remember, every sale counts and even a small amount can make a big difference for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph