• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Happen to Save a Copy of the March Outside Order Form?

In summary, Linda received a guest adjustment from a show that she did in March, but the guest is returning the DCB and getting other things instead. FedEx is coming to pick up the DCB on tomorrow, and Linda gave the guest all the instructions. However, the guest emailed Linda that she cannot find the receipt. Linda found an old outside order form that she used to send receipts to customers in the past, and emailed the PDF of the receipt and the back of the outside order form to the guest. Linda thinks that this should work as an official receipt.
pamperedbecky
I have a guest who I did an adjustment for today from a March show. She's returning the DCB (!!!??) and getting a bunch of other stuff instead. FedEx is coming to pick it up starting tomorrow. Gave her all the instructions, then she just emailed me and said she can't find the receipt. Aaaah! She's not local to me and there won't be time to send her the receipt (at least I'm assuming, although the do make 3 attempts to pick stuff up). I thought if I could email her the pdf of her receipt and the back of the outside order form to print it up on, she could transfer it to that and make it an official receipt??

But, you can't pull up the March OOF. I don't know if my idea would work, but it's my only thought. Can anyone help me? I usually don't use those outside order forms, so I never save them on my computer.

I have had this happen before -- I just e-mail the PDF of the receipt and don't worry about the back being on it -- I have never had HO give anyone any grief about it.

But then there's no box to write the reference number in, right? Does she just write this on there somewhere?Because she's exchanging AND getting a little bit of a refund, they told me the receipt needs to be in there.

I email them the receipt from P3 too and have never had a problem. Write the referene number on the receipt and on the outside of the box anywhere. It has always worked for me this way

Thanks, Linda!! You know what's funny is I NEVER save the OOF, but I happened to do a search through my files this am just in case and there it was!! So, I emailed that to her to print the pdf receipt on the back of that warranty page. I think that should work. Thanks!

Actually Becky....any OOF would have worked - the backs are all the same. You could have sent her a new receipt on a sales receipt too.....but I didn't think of that til after I hooked you up with the link...lol!

I realized that too, but thought maybe she could just write up her order by hand on the actual OOF. But then I figured it would be best if she did the official PDF on the back anyway. Thanks!

1. Can I still order from the March Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can still order from the March Outside Order Form. The form is available on our website or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is the March Outside Order Form different from the regular order form?

Yes, the March Outside Order Form is a separate form that features exclusive deals and discounts for outside orders. It may also include limited edition products that are not available on the regular order form.

3. When is the last day to submit orders using the March Outside Order Form?

The last day to submit orders using the March Outside Order Form may vary. Please refer to the due date indicated on the form or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I combine items from the March Outside Order Form with my regular order?

Yes, you can combine items from the March Outside Order Form with your regular order. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know which items you would like to add to your order.

5. How long will it take for my order from the March Outside Order Form to be delivered?

Delivery time for orders from the March Outside Order Form may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to give you an estimated delivery date for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • finley1991