• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!

In summary, Linda is looking for a form that was seen around this time last year. The form is for team members and asks questions about what they want from their business and how much help they want from the Director. There was a similar form in a recent directory as a meeting handout. The form asks about goals, expectations, benefits of the opportunity, time commitment, and strengths and weaknesses. It also asks about participation in monthly cluster meetings and family support. There may be an issue with attaching the form due to using a newer version of Word.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm looking for a form I saw probably around this time last year. It's basically a form for team members asking "What do You Want from your Business and How Much Help do you want from me?" Type of Q&A. Y'all know what I'm referring to? I'd love a copy if you have something like this,

thanks!
Linda

I think there was a drawing slip type form in a recent directory as a mtg. handout.

Here is what my Dir. used to give out during NCT.
(I have this in word, but won't let me attach--invalid file...someone PLEASE explain to me why we get these errors on Word Docs.?)

GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS

As your Director, I want to help you establish realistic, workable goals for your new business. I will not decide these for you, but will ask you a few questions that might help you in your decision process.

1. The main reasons I signed up with The Pampered Chef was_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Pick the top three benefits of the PC opportunity to you. Rank in order of importance. (1 being the most important)
a. Unlimited earning potential________
b. Flexibility in schedule_____________
c. Low cost way to acquire products___
d. No risk business_________________
e. Tax benefits____________________
f. No pressure_____________________
g. No inventory or deliveries_________
h. Something of my own____________
i. Great way to meet people_________
j. Way to earn some extra money_____
k. Ground floor opportunity__________
l. Other__________________________

3. Can you see yourself doing PC one month from now?_______One year from now?_________Ten years from now_________
4. How many hours per week/month are you will or able to devote to your PC business?_______per week _________per month
5. How much money would you like to earn your first month?______________
6. Does becoming a Director appeal to you?_____________________________
7. As your Director, what can I do to help make your business more successful and run more smoothly?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8. What part of this business do you think you will need the most help with?
Motivation ______Bookings _________ Recruiting_________ Getting Organized_______
Demo Tips_________ Host Coaching__________Other___________________________
9. What part of this business do you think will be the easiest for you?____________________________________________________________________
10. Do you want to earn your PC Extra Bucks?________________________ Goal__________
11. List your character strengths that you think will help you in your business_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
12. List your character weaknesses that you think might need to be developed more fully to better help you in your business_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
13. Do you feel that the monthly cluster meetings are important to you? ______________
14. Would you consider actively participating in monthly cluster meetings? ______________
15. What is the latest you can be reached at night by phone? _________________________
16. What is the best number and time to contact you during the day? ____________________________________________________________________
17. What is the earliest you can be reached in the morning by phone? _________________
18. How does your family feel about your starting your PC business? ________________________________________________________________

Name_________________________________ Phone____________________________

Maybe the error is due to using the newer version of word?

Yes try saving it in a Word 2003-2007 format (When you go to Save As, you can choose the format from the drop-down menu). I would love this in Word!

Hi Linda,

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the form you are looking for. The form you are referring to is called the "Team Member Q&A Form" and it is a great tool for understanding and meeting the needs of your team members. I have attached a copy of the form for you to use. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always happy to help my fellow consultants. Best of luck to you and your team!

Happy cooking,

1. What is the purpose of the "Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!" form?

The purpose of this form is to help individuals or organizations find potential team members for a project or collaboration. It allows them to ask important questions and gather information from interested individuals.

2. How can I access the "Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!" form?

The form can be accessed through a link provided by the individual or organization who is looking for team members. It may also be posted on a website or shared on social media platforms.

3. Can anyone fill out the "Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!" form?

Yes, anyone who is interested in being a potential team member for the project or collaboration can fill out the form. However, it is important to answer all questions honestly and accurately to increase the chances of being selected.

4. What kind of questions can I expect to see on the "Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!" form?

The questions on the form will vary depending on the specific project or collaboration. However, some common questions may include the individual's skills and experience, availability, and why they are interested in joining the team.

5. How will my information be used after I submit the "Looking for Team Member Q&A Form - Help Appreciated!" form?

Your information will be used by the individual or organization to evaluate potential team members and make a decision on who to invite to join the team. Your information will not be shared with anyone else without your permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahmadenajadsukka
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706