• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile Benefits of the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC

In summary, the pink flexible scraper is good for mixing chocolate for Turtle skillet Cake, filling jars, and cutting dough. It is more rigid than the other scrapers and is also good for spreading after scooping from a jar.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay brainiacs...I need some help. I love the pink flexible scraper (and all the HWC products this year), but I need some word pictures in order to sell it. How do you use it? What is it good for that nothing else will accomplish? What is so special about it?

I really liked it when I used it for mixing the chocolate for the Turtle skillet Cake. I NEVER chop the choc. so I put it in whole in the large micro-cooker, and then use the pink scraper to stab it and stir it! I LOVE IT!!!:D

Wouldn't the same words you use to sell the skinny scraper work?

Small jars, use to scrap butter out of measuring spoons, soup cans, ice cupcakes.

Ditto, Karen. Plus, the handle is even more comfortable than that of the Skinny Scraper.

And there is a hanging hole.

Jelly Jars, Mayo Jars, Honey Jars

And it's PINK!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Sometimes I think people buy these things just cuz they're cute! I had a girl at my show last week that said: "I don't even know how to use any of these things and I want them all just cuz they are pink and that's my favorite color!"

I just looked on the PIG and it said to fill the barrel of the EAD with the skinny scraper! (I always cross sell the medium scoop for this, but if they don't have the EAD....)

I just used mine today to fill my Measure All Cup, and it worked even better than the Skinny Scraper. I also like that it's more rigid than the other scrapers. I used it not only to mix my biscuit dough, but to cut it into squares before putting it in the oven. Worked great.

ooooo....cutting doughy things....that is new!

It is flat, so you can spread with it after you scoop from a jar.

(Mayo, peanut butter, jelly etc)

1. What is the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC used for?

The Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as scraping bowls and mixing ingredients, scraping batter from mixing bowls, and spreading frosting or sauces.

2. Is the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC is safe to use on non-stick surfaces as it is made from flexible silicone material that will not scratch or damage delicate surfaces.

3. Can the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC withstand high temperatures?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC is heat-resistant up to 600°F, making it suitable for use in hot pans and pots. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. How does the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC compare to other scrapers on the market?

The Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC is designed with a curved shape and flexible material, making it easier to reach into corners and scrape bowls clean compared to traditional straight-edged scrapers. It is also durable and long-lasting, making it a great value for its price.

5. Can the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Pink Flexible Scraper by HWC is a versatile tool that can be used for both cooking and baking tasks. It is perfect for scraping and mixing ingredients for recipes such as cakes, cookies, and sauces, as well as for scraping food from pans and pots while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
Replies
Views
Admin Greg