• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm

In summary, the consultant can post on her Facebook wall about her product, which is a Pink Tomato Knife that is only $15 and $1 goes to the Help Whip Cancer Campaign. She can also mention that the knife comes with a 1 year guarantee, is sharp, corrosion-resistant, and has a non-stick coating. The ergonomic handle makes the job easier and the knife comes with a protective storage cover. The best part is that the knife is pink and can be given as a gift.
Debbie.A.NOC
Gold Member
I want to write a post on my Facebook wall... Can you think of anything else? Anyone with a talent for words, please feel free to dress this up & share!!! I never know if it’s too wordy or not enough.

Pampered Chef's PINK Tomato Knife is so special because...
* It's only $15 and $1 goes to the Help Whip Cancer Campaign... so you are making a charitable contribution and getting a great knife
* It comes with a 1 year guarantee... so you know it will last
* It's sharp, corrosion-resistant stainless blade with a non-stick coating... so cutting and clean-up are a breeze
* It has an ergonomic handle... so finishing the job won't be a pain in the wrist
* It comes with a protective storage cover... so you can take it with you or store it safely
* Best of all, it's PINK... so you be able to keep track of it, or you can give it as a gift & they will always remember who got it for them & the contribution you made.

'Take a Cut out of Cancer with PC Pink Tomato knife'

chefmoseley said:

Very Clever.

chefmoseley said:

Great idea, I changed it to start:
Take a CUT out of CANCER with the Pampered Chef "PINK Tomato Knife"...

Are we allowed to post on Facebook? I'/ve always wanted to, but I thought there was some rule preventing us from doing that.

No, we can't advertise on Facebook. :(

You can put something on Facebook as long as you don't mention PC or yourself as a consultant. So you could put 'Take a Cut out of Cancer with the Pink Tomato Knife' message me for more details. You are just telling your friends about a great product (similar to if you saw something at a store or had a great dinner somewhere).

Take out all the references to Pampered Chef and you should be good to go. And no link to your website either. You can have them contact you via phone or e-mail for ordering info. Then you should be OK.

OK, so if I post it on my Facebook page I'm not allowed to mention PC or put a link to my site for my friends to participate in my fundraiser. What if I email my friends? Then can I mention PC and put a link to my site for my fundraiser?

If you email them or Private Message (email through a message board or facebook) you can include your website and mention the Pampered chef. You just can't have it viewable in public site on the web.

One other thing I just noted - Help Whip Cancer. It too is not allowed as it has a copy write attached to it owned by The Pampered Chef. What I do is use the phrase, "raising money for Breast Cancer Support Programs."

I thought my Wall was private, I thought it was only visable to my friends?

No, anyone can see your wall - send as private messages. You can add a bunch of people to each one & save the group. I have Pampered Chef 1, Pampered Chef 2, etc ...

I want to follow the rules; I'm just having some trouble understanding them. For instance, private vs public; two points.

First...
In Facebook I have privacy settings, If I have them all set to "ONLY FRIENDS" then how is it that "anyone can see my wall". What's the point of the privacy settings if it doesn’t make my wall private?

Second...
If it's OK, even encouraged that we exchange information with perfect strangers standing in line at the grocery store, carry our tote and reusable shopping bags around, and so on; why is Facebook so different?

Maybe I should start a new thread, or search to see if this topic has been discussed, I'm still pretty new.

cookingwithdot said:
No, anyone can see your wall - send as private messages. You can add a bunch of people to each one & save the group. I have Pampered Chef 1, Pampered Chef 2, etc ...

She is actually correct. Her wall is private if she opts to have her settings that way. No one can see anything about me unless I specifically invite them to view.

It's my understanding that they may be changing the rules to allow more mobility on Facebook and that it may be announced at National Conference. My wall is private, and I never send messages to people outside of my friend list - so I personally don't understand why I can't put what I want on there, since they are my customers. However, I'm not chancing it at the moment. I know of a few consultants in my area that do not have private walls, and they are cluttered with PC "ads" all the time, so I don't know how well rules are enforced with this, but at the same time, I signed an agreement, and that is binding enough for me - even if I don't agree with reasoning behind banning PC talk on our private accounts.

How about:"Also, the pink color reminds you gals to do your monthly self exam and annual mammograms."

Duh! I am SO SORRY! I am not sure why I thought you were talking about something different! What a goof! Again, I am sorry!

chefmoseley said:

What if you use this one that was posted but take out PC

"Take a Cut out of Cancer with a Pink Tomato Knife"

Or just

"Help cut out Cancer with a Pink Tomato Knife" hhmm..that one almost sounds like you are doing cancer surgery with a tomato knife..lol

Even if your wall is private, if a friend comments or "likes" what you post, it then shows up on their wall. So, I'm not sure exactly how private, private really is. That may be the issue. Someone else might know better than I do though.

it would just say that you like cindy loo who's status not the actual post. If someone were to click on that link it would take you to a page with your name and say that you were set to private and to see all of your info please send a friend request.

What is the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm?

The Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm is a special edition tomato knife created by Pampered Chef for breast cancer awareness. It is designed with a pink handle and features a specially designed blade for effortless slicing of tomatoes.

Is the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

What is the length of the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm?

The Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm is 9 inches in length, with a 4.5 inch blade.

Can the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm be used for other tasks besides slicing tomatoes?

While the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm is specifically designed for tomatoes, it can also be used for slicing other soft fruits and vegetables such as strawberries, kiwis, and avocados.

Does Pampered Chef donate a portion of the proceeds from the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm to breast cancer research?

Yes, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from the Hwc Pink Tomato Knife Brainstorm to breast cancer research organizations. By purchasing this knife, you are not only getting a high-quality kitchen tool, but also supporting a great cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518