• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Hwc Product Is Selling the Best for You?

In summary, it seems that the top selling products for the month of May are the Cake Tester, Pink Flexible Scraper, and Dots Microfiber Towel. There is also a goal to sell 150 products this month and the top 5 sales list includes various products such as the Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection and Daisy Dessert Plates. Despite promoting the Daisy Plates, the top selling product so far is the Pink Flexible Scraper. Some shows have been successful in selling the HWC collection, while others have not been as excited about it. The host also had success in selling the Touchdown Taco Dip recipe and collection. There are still more shows lined up for the month and potential for a large donation to HWC.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm curious what's selling for you. I looked at how many I've sold between my one cooking and one catalog show and not doing too bad. What's funny is I'm really talking up the daisy plates and mentioning the the others but I've sold the most in scrapers so far.

My goal is to sell 150 products this month.

Here is my top 5 sales list for May:

GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 7
GR13 Cake Tester 6
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 4
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 4
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 3

I've submitted 3 shows, here's what's sold so far. I'd love to raise some serious money for HWC, but it seems most people aren't as excited by the idea as I am!

GR13 Cake Tester 8
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 4
HS86 Simple Additions® Small Square Bowls (set of 2) and Small Bowl Caddy 2
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 2
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 1
GR17 Daisy Dessert Plates 1
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 1

My first May show was last Saturday. We demoed the Touchdown Taco Dip (happens to be in the recipe collection for HWC). Everyone loved the recipe and asked for it. I told them it was in the collection....so they all bought the recipe collection. Just a little sneaky but it worked!;)

I've sold a couple cake testes and a couple scrapers. I'm not on my home computer so I don't have P3 for the exact numbers.

So far...

4 towels

4 sets of plates

They are definitely not as hot of items as I would have anticipated -- and I start my shows with them as well as use the outside order forms with them.

gailz2 said:
They are definitely not as hot of items as I would have anticipated -- and I start my shows with them as well as use the outside order forms with them.

If you start your show with them, don't forget to do a wrap up and remind them about the pink products, they are likely to forget.

So far:
GR13 - Cake Tester - 12
GR14 - Flexible Scraper - 5
GR15 - Towels - 7
GR16 - Recipe Cards - 8
GR17 - Plates - 2
HS85 - Plates & Caddy - 2
Guests not as thrilled as I was with products.
Two events down. One went in as a small fundraiser because of the promise of Mother's Day delivery which is gonna get botched because Shipping is still sitting on the 30th of April for some reason. It has been there since Friday! Yipes!
That one was $313.50 for a $26.30 + $12 in pink stuff = $38.30 donation.
However, the main one is sitting at $582.50 with 5 more to go before the end of May. Then we add the 4 sets of cookware and 10 $50 gift certificates and right now it is sitting at $2907.08. I am NOT counting the cookware or gift certs yet as I am hoping for $6000 with out those. So it would end up being around $8000 total with them.
Two more this weekend, two more next weekend and one on the 30th!
Oh yeah and we already have over $300 in cash!

pkd09 said:
My first May show was last Saturday. We demoed the Touchdown Taco Dip (happens to be in the recipe collection for HWC). Everyone loved the recipe and asked for it. I told them it was in the collection....so they all bought the recipe collection. Just a little sneaky but it worked!;)

My first May show is the 14th, And I had the same thought- we're making taco dip and heavenly lemon cake will be made by the host before the show- both are in the recipe cards. I usually have copies of the recipe we make available but will make them have to buy it this time. I add in 1/2 a lb of cooked ground beef seasoned with the taco seasoning to the bottom of the baker before the beans and everyone has always loved it that way too- a little more filling that way. :)

My #1 seller is the Cake Tester!

12 Recipe cards
11 scrapers
4 towels

No cake testers, no plates yet.

GR13 Cake Tester 5
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 10
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 6
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 17
Host & Guest Daisy Dessert Plates 7
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 1

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef product?

The most popular Pampered Chef product currently is our Classic Batter Bowl. It's a versatile and durable bowl that can be used for mixing, measuring, and pouring, making it a must-have in any kitchen.

2. Which product has the highest customer satisfaction?

According to customer reviews and feedback, our Quick Cooker has the highest satisfaction rate. It's a multi-functional pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster, making it a game-changer in the kitchen.

3. What is the best-selling kitchen tool?

The Garlic Press is our best-selling kitchen tool. It's a handy and efficient tool that helps you mince garlic with ease, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Which product is perfect for meal prep?

Our Food Chopper is the ideal product for meal prep. It makes chopping and dicing fruits, vegetables, and herbs a breeze, allowing you to save time and have consistent cuts every time.

5. What is the most popular cookware set?

The Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is our most popular cookware set. It features a durable nonstick surface that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze, and its versatile pieces make it perfect for any type of cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Candi_f