• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Pricing: Daisy Plates, HWC Items, Stoneware Hearts & More!

In summary, Daisy plates, HWC pink bar board with knife, HWC pink Dots and More Cups, some stoneware hearts, green stoneware crocks from 3 piece set back in 2004, colander and bowl set with lids NIP, and the HWC pink bar board with knife are all for sale. The prices are Canadian $ 28.00 for the plates, $ 10.00 for the bar board, $ 24.00 for the cups, $ 8.50 for the hearts, $ 20 for the crocks, and $ 39 for the set. The colander and bowl set is also for sale for Canadian $ 18.40.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hi all! I just found a whole bunch of goodies in my closet that I'm going to be selling since I obviously don't use and didn't remember I had. However, I have no idea on original prices on some things (for example HWC) and of course US prices are MUCH less than Canada's. Does anyone remember the prices for any of these and can help me?

-Daisy plates - set of 4
-HWC pink bar board with knife
-HWC pink Dots and More Cups - set of 2

I also have:

-some stoneware hearts but don't know the original prices of those.
-green stoneware crocks from 3 piece set back in 2004? I think. No idea how to price just a crock.
- lastly I have the colandar and bowl set with lids NIP but don't know the US price.

Thanks for any and all help!

-Daisy plates - set of 4 $ 28.00 Canadian May 2009 HS88 #on the host special sheet
-HWC pink bar board with knife -
-HWC pink Dots and More Cups - set of 2

I also have:

-some stoneware hearts but don't know the original prices of those.
-green stoneware crocks from 3 piece set back in 2004? I think. No idea how to price just a crock.
- lastly I have the colandar and bowl set with lids NIP but don't know the US price.m - Canadian $ 18.40 (60% off price) August 2010 host special HZ49

I can look up the others tomorrow if you still need the prices.

-HWC pink bar board with knife - $ 7.00 Canadian Oct 2010
-HWC pink Dots and More Cups - set of 2 - $ 24.00 Canadian Oct 2010

green stoneware crocks from 3 piece set back in 2004 - #9583 sold as a set for $52.00 Canadian in 2004 and then on sale for $45.00 as a guest special

Cathy pclady said:
-Daisy plates - set of 4 $ 28.00 Canadian May 2009 HS88 #on the host special sheet
-HWC pink bar board with knife -
-HWC pink Dots and More Cups - set of 2I also have:-some stoneware hearts but don't know the original prices of those.
- lastly I have the colandar and bowl set with lids NIP but don't know the US price.m - Canadian $ 18.40 (60% off price) August 2010 host special HZ49I can look up the others tomorrow if you still need the prices.
Maybe you can figure out the Canadian price comparing the US prices...HWC bar board & knife $8.50
Daisy plates would be the same as the current snowman plates ($21.50)
HWC dots coffee and more cups $20
Stoneware hearts $8.50
Crocks $20 (I don't remember them ever being in a three piece set...)
Colander & bowl set with lids $39All USA prices.

All in Canadian $$

Daisy plates - set of 4 - $ 28.00 Canadian May 2009

HWC pink bar board with knife - in 2006 - $ 10.00 & then $ 7.00 Oct 2010

HWC pink Dots and More Cups - set of 2 - $ 24.00 Oct 2010

some stoneware hearts - # 2936 F/W 2005 $ 12.50

green stoneware crocks from 3 piece set back in 2004? # 1399 set of 3 pieces of Hunter green stoneware. Stoneware crock with removable liner/mini baker & deep dish baker for $ 45.00 On the same page the French vanilla deep dish baker sold for $ 48.00 and the next year the French vanilla mini baker # 1395 sold for $ 28.00

colandar and bowl set with lids NIP - # 2796 F/W 2008 $ 46.00

Thanks ladies! You're awesome with your quick responses :)

Beth, here in 2004 there was a three piece stoneware set that was a deep dish baker, mini baker and crock all in Hunter Green.

Cathy, photographic memory or do you have all the older catalogs? Either way, I'm impressed :D

Jodi... LOL.. A bit of both but I tend to keep paperwork in binders so in this case it was catalogues...

Jodi, will you be selling these items on here? If so, I'm interested in a pink bar board and knife set.

1. How much do the Daisy Plates cost?

The Daisy Plates from Pampered Chef typically range from $15-$25, depending on the size and design. Prices may vary depending on current promotions and sales.

2. Can I purchase the HWC items separately?

Yes, you can purchase HWC (Help Whip Cancer) items individually. The prices will vary depending on the item, but a portion of the proceeds will still be donated to breast cancer research.

3. Are the Stoneware Hearts oven-safe?

Yes, all of our stoneware products, including the Stoneware Hearts, are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

4. How do I know the quality of the Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef takes great pride in the quality of our products. We use high-quality materials and conduct rigorous testing to ensure that our products meet our standards. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products.

5. Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year, including discounts for purchasing multiple items. You can also host a party and earn free or discounted products based on the party's sales. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • lakamper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sasuiter
  • myinnerchef