• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: Daisy Appetizer Plates & More!

consultant-only? I think maybe it will be available to customers, too. It would be a great way to remember your favorite recipes!Hosts will be able to buy the Daisy Dessert Plates at full price this year! Guests will be able to buy the Host item at full price this year!
DebbieJ
Host special--Daisy appetizer plates--same shape and size as the holiday appetizer plates, but with a pink daisy border
**Guests will be able to buy the host item at full price this year!
The second choice is Small Bowl Caddy with White Bowls at 60% (if they don't want the plates)Guest specials:
--Pink flexible scraper
--CAKE TESTER with the HWC logo on the top $3.50
--pink microfiber towels with white dotsSorry, no pics!

I think I got a couple pics in the product preview room. Let me find my camera cable and pull the pics off the camera.

I'm downloading some pics right now that include HWC along with the apron we can earn.Okay I just checked, I'm only at 20 of 50 pictures! Silly 8 mp camera! I'll have to get my pictures all up after we get back from my in-laws.

YIPPEE! I was just going to harass Debbie that she was slipping! :)

Well, DH moved my camera cable while I was gone and insists it's in a box. But I looked there and it's not there. And he will neither get up to look for it nor admit that he was wrong. So it'll probably be tomorrow when I can snoop through his things without him getting mad before I can get the pics off my camera.

There are ways for us to earn the HWC items, too, and our choice of an HWC apron (a full apron in a pink pattern or a black "waist" apron with pink logo).

chefann said:
Well, DH moved my camera cable while I was gone and insists it's in a box. But I looked there and it's not there. And he will neither get up to look for it nor admit that he was wrong. So it'll probably be tomorrow when I can snoop through his things without him getting mad before I can get the pics off my camera.

SHAME ON HIM! (But I can soooooooooo relate to that situation! LOL!)

chefann said:

Yeah - and he probably did it on purpose because you left him to fend for himself for a few days.:rolleyes:

Men.:p

Doesn't he understand that we NEED to know NOW?!? LOL Men sheessh!

I didn't leave him to fend for himself - I made him a casserole and Pork Noodle Skillet, plus left him instructions for making rice to go with the Costco Orange Chicken in the freezer. He just thinks that ALL of my things are unnecessary and should be thrown out. I think I'll "clean up" some of his things while he's gone this week.

I thought there was something in another thread about a HWC Recipe card holder? Is this a consultant-only thing? Or will this be available for customers as well. Or maybe I just imagined it?!

My DIL is that way too. My son has to watch closely or she throws things he wants or things he wants the kids to keep. He's pretty sure she tossed my birthday present - it was in a box and he said she should put it somewhere safe but she "purged" again after that and now he can't find it and she doesn't remember. Some people's kids.

(BTW: I love her anyway.)

I posted a thread with pictures there are some in there.

There is a magnetic recipe card holder. It will be available to consultants (earn it) and hosts (free with $550 May show).Pink Flexible Scraper, $7
Stainless Cake Tester, $3.50
Dots Microfiber Towel, $8.50
Favorites Recipe Cards, $5 (5 each: appetizers, main dishes, desserts)Host items (guests can purchase at full price):
Daisy Dessert Plates, set of 4; H: 8.60, G: 21.50
App Plate Caddy and 16 Daisy Plates; H: 41.40, G: 95.50
Small Bowls (white) and CaddyHosts get Recipe Card Holder free with $550 May showEarn HWC items:
$1250 comm sales in March, 4 guest products and Daisy plates
2 shows held and submitted March 1-15, recipe card holder
2 shows held and submitted April 1-15, choice of apronhttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Leadership%202009/DSCI0037.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Leadership%202009/DSCI0039.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Leadership%202009/DSCI0040.jpgSorry about the headless HO worker on that last pic. And I guess I missed the recipe card holder when I took my photos.(DH remembered that he put the cable into a wooden decorative box I have on an end table.)

Ann, I didn't see the recipe card holder either! I don't think it was there.

It was on the HWC table in the booth area on day 2, I think.

chefann said:
It was on the HWC table in the booth area on day 2, I think.

That would be why, I didn't go back to the booths, just went to the product show case room.

Thanks for the pictues Ann!

This makes me so excited about what is coming! I'm going to get 8-10 shows a month for the rest of the year!!! The HWC products are great for May. After so many people asking for cake testers, I hope HO gets several MILLION to accommodate everyone!

Almost forgot - there will be pins again this year, but they've been updated. Most people got one in their new materials envelope, but HO ran out so some (including me) didn't get one. They're pink plastic with a small metal chef's hat on them. Very cute!

Thanks for all the info and pics ladies - very helpful to those of us who couldn't attend - you are all very much appreciated her on CS!

is the apron black and white or light pink and black?

The apron is adorable! I love ALL the pink products this year:thumbup:

That apron just looks too cute! I'll have to get my rear in gear and earn that one!

It's not clear in the pics, but the cake tester has a little emblem on it that's like the pins from past years, so there is something breast cancer-related on it.

I think I got a pic of the recipe card holder, I can look tonight when I get home! It is really cute and I HAVE TO HAVE IT! As well as the apron!

Is there a recipe for HWC? It looked like one of those recipe cards had a square of pink cake - was I dreaming?

The recipe cards are a HWC product, but there isn't a HWC-themed recipe. Many people just find a pink recipe or something with cancer-preventing foods (like broccoli or blueberries).

Here's the new HWC pin. I dont' think anyone mentioned that yet.

028.jpg

:love:
lacychef said:
The apron is adorable! I love ALL the pink products this year:thumbup:

OMG, I LOVE All of the products, except maybe the scraper since it's not new. But I think this years line should sell well!:D I am soo getting that pink/black apron!!!!:love:

DebbieJ said:
Here's the new HWC pin. I dont' think anyone mentioned that yet.

028.jpg

I LOVE this pin so much better. Easier to see!

Such a cute Pin this year! :)

Do you know if the products will be the same for HWC over here in the UK?

I love doing HWC and last year I did a top 10 fundraiser for May but did not get a top 10 in HWC money. The products stunk as far as my customers were concerned. This year I may just have a chance at it! THIS HWC stuff ROCKS!

pampered1224 said:
I love doing HWC and last year I did a top 10 fundraiser for May but did not get a top 10 in HWC money. The products stunk as far as my customers were concerned. This year I may just have a chance at it! THIS HWC stuff ROCKS!

I agree! I sold 3 HWC items last year - 3 scrubbies, and that was it. The year before I sold a ton of the nylon knives, and the pink mini-scrapers. I had something like 25 items on backorder even because they were so popular!

AND - this is a FANTASTIC host special I think! The fact that guests can buy it too is so great! I am really excited about this year's HWC promo.

I so agree, too! This year's items are more useful (IMO) and are things that people might even purchase multiples (cake testers, anyone?). I also like that the host specials aren't host only - many times people want them but just don't want to host a show. If they're willing to purchase one at full price, then I'm fully willing to take their money. :D

pampered1224 said:

Hey John, can you share how you got soo many interested in doing FRs for HWC???:rolleyes:

chefann said:
I so agree, too! This year's items are more useful (IMO) and are things that people might even purchase multiples (cake testers, anyone?). I also like that the host specials aren't host only - many times people want them but just don't want to host a show. If they're willing to purchase one at full price, then I'm fully willing to take their money. :D

I'm personally going to be loading up on cake testers! What a great gift.

wadesgirl said:
I'm personally going to be loading up on cake testers! What a great gift.

I know, aren't they the cutest!:love:

I think home office is listening to us! All these items are great this year! It will help sales too that guests can purchase the daisy plates. That has always been a question at my shows, so more sales of the pink items will mean a better donation!

1. What is the host special for this year?

The host special for this year is the Daisy Appetizer Plates, which feature a pink daisy border and are the same shape and size as the holiday appetizer plates.

2. Can guests purchase the host item at full price?

Yes, guests will have the option to purchase the host item at full price this year.

3. What is the second option for the host special if guests do not want the appetizer plates?

The second choice for the host special is the Small Bowl Caddy with White Bowls at 60% off.

4. What are the guest specials for this month?

The guest specials for this month include a pink flexible scraper, a CAKE TESTER with the HWC logo on the top for $3.50, and pink microfiber towels with white dots. Unfortunately, there are no pictures available at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• myinnerchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • PampMomof3