• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daisy Plates - Who Would Buy Them?

In summary, the pink daisy plates are available at 60% off, but they may not be available in sets of four. They make a nice gift for Mothers Day or a bridal shower.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
I was looking at the pics from Leadership and I love the pink daisy plates - but who would buy the set at $100? Sure, the hosts get it at 60% off but still. Does anyone know if they'll be available in sets of four at a more reasonable price?

I though they were being offered in sets of 4 or the set of 16 with the stand - don't remember exactly.

In my notes, I have that a set of four is $8.60 for the host & $21.60 (I think) for the guests. I wasn't writing quickly enough to get the set of 16 + stand.

On the HWC thread it says that they are available in a set of 4 for $21.50 for Guests and I forgot the price for Hosts. Sounds like they are offering them either the plates by themselves or the set. HTH!!

That's right. Set of 4 for 21.50 (guest price); set of 16 with the stand for 95.50 (guest price). I think they'd be great for anyone who likes florals or is looking for a pretty appetizer/dessert plate.

I have host prices written down as 8.60 and 41.40.

I am NOT a pink person at all, and I LOVE these plates!!! I am going to buy them b/c I host a lot of showers at my house and Bunco a few times a year. I wonder if there are other people who are not "pink" lovers who like the plates as well...hmmmm!!!

I think they'd make a classy little gift for Mothers Day or for a bridal shower, too. They're nice and Springy.

I can't wait for these! I'm really thinking about getting the whole set for those times when you need lots of little plates, we'll see how my extra cash is that month though!

I LOVE THEM!! I can't wait to earn them!

we can earn them?

Do you know what month we earn them and what we have to do for it?

I am sooooo loving PC with all this FREE STUFF!

My Mom is getting these for Mother's Day for sure!

candiejayne said:
Do you know what month we earn them and what we have to do for it?

I am sooooo loving PC with all this FREE STUFF!
$1250 in sales in March (held and submitted) gets you the 4 HWC guest items and a set of 4 daisy plates.

That is so cool!!! I think those plates are so cute. Earning them for free is all the better. I guess that I better push for some March shows as well.

chefann said:
$1250 in sales in March (held and submitted) gets you the 4 HWC guest items and a set of 4 daisy plates.

What exactly are the 4 HWC items?

Are they the:
cake tester
scraper
microfiber towel

What else? :)

Those and the set of Favorites recipe cards.

woohoo cool. Thanks!

I want all the HWC items......apron too

chefann said:
I think they'd make a classy little gift for Mothers Day or for a bridal shower, too. They're nice and Springy.

Ouuuh, mother's day! Shower gift too, LOVE IT Ann!:love:

thank you Ann!!!

They're cute and I'd love to earn them free ... but I honestly don't need them.

So is there a place we can see these? With my move and new job, I didn't get to go to Leadership this year. Don't know anything except the new career plan.

Look around the leadership thread for pics that were shared! they are awesome!

I would just love to earn these! How perfect would they be for showers and ladies lunch, book club or whatever!

They are SO adorable! I'm so excited that everyone can buy them this year, not just the hosts.
I'll be getting them for sure even if I don't earn them!

Related to Daisy Plates - Who Would Buy Them?

What are Daisy Plates and how are they different from regular plates?

Daisy Plates are a type of ceramic plate that feature a daisy design on the surface. They are similar to regular plates in size and shape, but the daisy design adds a unique and cheerful touch to the dining experience.

Who would be interested in purchasing Daisy Plates?

Daisy Plates are perfect for anyone who loves to add a touch of whimsy to their dinnerware collection. They are also great for those who enjoy hosting parties or gatherings, as the daisy design can add a fun and playful element to the table setting.

Do Daisy Plates come in different sizes and colors?

Yes, Daisy Plates come in various sizes and colors to suit different preferences and needs. They are available in both large dinner plate size and smaller dessert plate size. The daisy design also comes in different color options, such as yellow, pink, and blue.

Are Daisy Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Daisy Plates, are tested and approved for use in both the microwave and dishwasher. This makes them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals and gatherings.

Can Daisy Plates be used for both casual and formal dining?

Absolutely! Daisy Plates are versatile and can be used for both casual and formal dining occasions. They add a touch of fun and personality to any table setting, making them a great choice for any type of meal or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • merego
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
Replies