• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Host Special for Cookware Set Purchase?

In summary, the host special discount can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef cookware set and there is no limit on the number of cookware sets that can be purchased. However, the discount can only be applied to one cookware set per transaction and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The special discount is only available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or virtual party and can be applied to online purchases by entering the host's name and party information at checkout.
Sheleif
I have a potential customer who wants to buy a set of the cookware. We were talking about the monthly host specials and she excited about the February any one item for 60% off special. If she chooses on of the cookware sets that have one price for all can she use it as the 60% off item? I just want to be 100% sure. She will book a party if that is the case. :thumbup:

No - you can't use one of the 1/2 price combos as a 60% off item. Those are half price combos only.

BUT - she can use her 60% for part of the set, and a 1/2 off item for the other set. OR she can book her party early in the month, and have someone else book a Feb. party, so that she can get the other part of the set at that party for 60% off.

She could use it for the 5 or 7-piece sets that are in the catalog for regular customers, on pages 30 and 32. She just can't get the sets that combine the 5 and 7 piece sets for 60% off, as they are half-price host combos, as Becky stated.

It is a great opportunity to get cookware sets!

Thank you ladies. That helps a bunch. I am sure she will book a show now. :)

1. Can I use the host special discount for purchasing a cookware set?

Yes, the host special discount can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef cookware set.

2. Is there a limit on how many cookware sets I can purchase using the host special?

No, there is no limit on the number of cookware sets that can be purchased using the host special discount. However, the discount can only be applied to one cookware set per transaction.

3. Can I combine the host special with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host special discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be applied to the original price of the cookware set.

4. Do I need to be a host to receive the special discount on a cookware set?

Yes, the special discount on cookware sets is only available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or virtual party.

5. Is the host special discount available for online purchases?

Yes, the host special discount can be applied to online purchases of cookware sets. Simply enter the host's name and party information at checkout to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips