• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Warranty: Claiming a Cookware Set for Mother

In summary, the hostess gave a gift to their mother that needed a replacement. HO sent the replacement directly to the mother.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I just had a hostess who did a show in Feb. She bought the 7 piece executive set. She had a booking from her show who also did their show in Feb. So she got another 2 items at 60% off. She bought another cookware set just like the one she bought last time to give as a gift to her mother.

My question is. If her mother needs to claim the warranty on the cookware at any time, how does that work?? Is there something I need to do to mark that this was given as a gift, or is it too late now that I have already submitted it?

If I know that there is a gift like this, I print out a seperate receipt to give to the receivee just in case they have warranty issues. They'll know all the important information like host name, show number, etc.

elizabethfox said:
I just had a hostess who did a show in Feb. She bought the 7 piece executive set. She had a booking from her show who also did their show in Feb. So she got another 2 items at 60% off. She bought another cookware set just like the one she bought last time to give as a gift to her mother.

My question is. If her mother needs to claim the warranty on the cookware at any time, how does that work?? Is there something I need to do to mark that this was given as a gift, or is it too late now that I have already submitted it?
The person who got it as a gift knows who gave it to her so if she has a warranty issue she can tell PC that and if she needs the receipt she will be able to get it from the person who gave it to her or the consultant.

Ok so the cookware will be under my hostesses name, but a replacement can be shipped to the person to whom the gift was received?? It will not have to be shipped to the hostess??

Just curious because her mother lives in Ohio, and the hostess live in Michigan.

Yes...I just had something like that happen! When you call in for the replacement, they will ask the name and address that you want it shipped to!

elizabethfox said:
Ok so the cookware will be under my hostesses name, but a replacement can be shipped to the person to whom the gift was received?? It will not have to be shipped to the hostess??

Just curious because her mother lives in Ohio, and the hostess live in Michigan.
Right. She just has to remember who gave it to her and the show info can be gotten from the purchaser or consultant if needed. It doesn't hurt to give her a copy of the receipt either.

I gave something to my DIL for her birthday that I earned as an incentive. It later needed replacement. I called HO and they sent the new one directly to my DIL.

1. What is included in the Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother?

The Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother includes a set of high-quality cookware items, such as pots, pans, and utensils, specifically selected for mothers who love to cook.

2. How do I claim the Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother?

To claim the Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother, simply provide proof of purchase and contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and assist you with any questions or concerns.

3. Is the Gift Warranty transferable?

No, the Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the original recipient who received the set as a gift.

4. Can I exchange items in the Cookware Set for Mother?

The Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother does not allow for exchanges of individual items. However, if there is a defect in any of the items, we will gladly replace them for you.

5. How long is the Gift Warranty valid for?

The Gift Warranty for the Cookware Set for Mother is valid for one year from the date of purchase. After this time, any claims or replacements will no longer be covered under the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Ginger428