• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use My Panorama Points for 60% Off Cookware?

In summary, if you are not hosting the show and your friend does, you will get the points for using her 60% off. If you host the show and use her 60% off, your cookware is under her name for the lifetime.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All!!!

My friend is doing a show but doesn't want the 60% off of cookware! This is my chance to get the full set! If it is under her name will I get the Panorama point on the full value? And what should I get????

You will get the points whether you hosted the show or she did. If you use her 60% off though, your cookware is under her name for the lifetime. That is why when I want the 60% off I try to collect $150 worth of orders and do a consultant-hosted show.

Anyway...I have cheaper stainless so I'm looking at the Executive. Don't get professional, it's being discontinued.

I love my DBG, but am really looking at the grill pan, press and larger skillet myself.

I love my grill pan and press and 12" skillet (these are executive)...I'm hoping to earn the 5 piece executive set.

janetupnorth said:
You will get the points whether you hosted the show or she did. If you use her 60% off though, your cookware is under her name for the lifetime. That is why when I want the 60% off I try to collect $150 worth of orders and do a consultant-hosted show.

Anyway...I have cheaper stainless so I'm looking at the Executive. Don't get professional, it's being discontinued.

I love my DBG, but am really looking at the grill pan, press and larger skillet myself.

Could you do a cohosted show and get the cookware under your name or DH?

I would say get the 12" skillet if you don't have it. That is my go to pan for everything! I personally don't use the grill pan and press very often. I need to make a point of getting it out I guess.

I have most of the open stock pieces in Executive, so I purchased the 7-piece set when one of my hosts didn't want to use her bonus (can you imagine that!).

I'm hoping to earn enough points to get some of the Stainless for free (either the 10" saute or the 12" skillet). If I have extra points, I'll get other pieces for giveaways or gifts.

I am thinking the Executive set!! I am so excited.

MicheleC said:
Could you do a cohosted show and get the cookware under your name or DH?

I would say get the 12" skillet if you don't have it. That is my go to pan for everything! I personally don't use the grill pan and press very often. I need to make a point of getting it out I guess.
We (consultants) cannot co-host a show and anyone living in our house is under the same rules.

Get the 7- and 5-piece Executive! That's what I'm aiming for this month!

Aren't panorama points awesome!! I want to spend my points to enjoy more stainless, but on the other hand I want it all! I want to wait until I hit 4000 points. I'd get the family size skillet. A lot of our recipes use this.

What does "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" mean?

"60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" refers to a promotional offer where customers can purchase select cookware items at a 60% discount.

Which cookware items are included in the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer?

The specific cookware items included in the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer may vary, but typically it includes a variety of our popular cookware products such as pots, pans, and bakeware. Please check our website or catalog for the current selection.

Is there a limit to how many cookware items I can purchase at the discounted rate?

There is no limit to the number of cookware items you can purchase at the discounted rate, as long as the items are included in the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer and are in stock.

Can I use other discounts or coupons on top of the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer?

Unfortunately, the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

How long will the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer last?

The duration of the "60% off Cookware Is Mine!!!!!" offer may vary. Please check our website or catalog for the current end date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Sheleif
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheleif
  • esavvymom