• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last of My Panorama Points, Need Griddle Advice

In summary, the speaker has 845 points remaining to redeem for products from their company's rewards program. They are considering either a square griddle or a 12" lid, as they already have a double burner griddle and a passable lid for their family skillet. They are seeking advice on whether they need both a square and double burner griddle, or if there are other products that would make more sense for them. They currently have various cookware items, including a grill pan and press, an executive and stainless steel 8" pan, and a professional stir fry skillet. They also mention purchasing items as gifts for a bridal shower and their mother's anniversary. They ultimately decide to choose the product that uses up the most points and
dwyerkim
I have 845 points left, so basically I can pick from the square griddle, or the 12" lid and either of the 8" pans. I already have the double burner griddle, and I have a lid that is passable for my family skillet. Someone tell me if there is a reason I need both a square and double burner griddle, or if there is some way to pick stuff that makes more sense that I'm not seeing. I have the 5 and 7 piece exec. cookware, the grill pan and press, the family skillet, the exec and ss 8" pans, and the prof. stir fry skillet already. The family skillet and the double burner griddle I got through panorama. Kind of wish I waited on redeeming points for the double burner griddle until I saw the big picture... oh well.

I would at this point get what uses up the most points. I like a square griddle and use it often. I only pull out my DBG for bigger things that cook all at the same time...

If you don't have it, get it.

Or, get a lid and a few saute pans. I love having more than one of those around - very handy little things!

I think you will want the lid for your pan someday. I got the skillet for POR with a stainless saute pan (maximizing usage of points) but plan on getting the lid in the future for half price or whenever.

Basically I got the large SS 12" skillet in October for ME, then I had these remaining points I redeemed yesterday. SO I just got gifts. I have a bridal shower in the Spring so I got the grill pan and press, and my mom love the Exec 12" skillet so I got that and the lid for her anniversary!

I really don't need anything and for great gifts, I am so excited to give these!!

Why not purchase items as incentives for future hosts? If my husband didn't want all the open stock stainless, I would have done that with the rest of my points.

I was soooo excited to get the DBG a few years ago. I don't like it as much as I thought I would. I recently got the Square Griddle and use it a whole lot more. It is more manageable on my stovetop and heats more evenly. That would be my choice if I were in your shoes. or the lid.

What is the best griddle option for using my remaining Panorama Points?

The best griddle option for using your Panorama Points would be the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. It has a large cooking surface and is designed to work on both gas and electric stovetops.

Can I use my Panorama Points to purchase any griddle?

Yes, you can use your Panorama Points to purchase any griddle available on our website. However, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is the most popular option for using Panorama Points.

What are the benefits of using the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle?

The Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is versatile and can be used for cooking a variety of foods such as pancakes, grilled cheese, and vegetables. It also has a nonstick surface for easy cleanup and is dishwasher safe.

Can I redeem my Panorama Points for a discount on a griddle?

Yes, you can redeem your Panorama Points for a discount on a griddle. The amount of discount will depend on the number of points you have accumulated.

Is the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle covered by any warranty?

Yes, all our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. The Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is also covered under this warranty. Please refer to our website for more details on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AJPratt