• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Cookware- if You Could Only Pick One- Which Would It Be?

In summary, Becky's kit includes:8" skilletCovered casserole6 qt. stockpot10" skilletIn summary, the EC pieces Becky loves the most are the 12
esavvymom
Staff member
Is there a piece of the EC that you love the most, and just couldn't live without?

I'm trying to decide what one piece I should add to my kit/personal kitchen with the Sept Host Special.

I have the 8" that came in my kit obviously. I also own the Last Generation of Executive cookware that was on the outlet earlier this year or late last year- the 12" skillet and lid, plus (2) 8" saute pans, and the Stir-Fry Skillet.
I use my 12" all the time. I'm trying to decide between just getting the 5-piece set or just a piece. I could use a stockpot- but not sure how BIG a 12 qt would be. We have an electric griddle, but I'd not be heartbroken to replace it- it has hot-spots that are annoying.

Any ideas from your own experience?

The one I use the most is the 10" Skillet followed by the 4-qt. covered casserole. Both those pieces are in separate sets!!

We use the 12" skillet and the Stir Fry all the time. I have all of the executive pieces with the exception of the 7 piece set.

12" - you can use it for tons of different things!

I have all the executive pieces except for the double burner griddle and the two pieces we use the most are the 12" skillet and the square griddle pan. I gave my electric one away and used the square griddle more in one month than I had used the electric in 5 years!

I use the grill pan for EVERYTHING!

Stir Fry Skillet

12"
10"
Double Burner Griddle

Those are the 3 that I use ALL THE TIME!

The DBG is the last piece of the set that I got - and I only got it because I had panorama points, and had everything else. I didn't think I'd use it much, and I had suspicions of how well it would work on my gas stove.
I am amazed by it every time I use it - and it is so versatile! Because it has sides, it can be used for so many things - and can go in the oven for baking too.

I like the DBG as well...we have gas stove too and my dh, who is the breakfast maker, comments all the time about how evenly it cooks, he is amazed my it all the time! :thumbup:

12" Skillet
Grill Pan
Square GriddleThose are the open stock pieces we use most.

im trying to figure out the same thing! i really want the 7 piece but i think realistically ill be just getting one piece. thanks for starting this thread :D

Now I think I am MORE confused. :D
I will ask my DH what he would like. He does as much cooking as I do. I'm torn between the Grill Pan, the 12-qt stock (I have an 8-qt from 'another company' in my kitchen- so I have a better idea of the size now.) But now I'm thinking the DBG. Hmmmmmm....

Thanks for the feedback so far though!

ChefBeckyD said:
The DBG is the last piece of the set that I got - and I only got it because I had panorama points, and had everything else. I didn't think I'd use it much, and I had suspicions of how well it would work on my gas stove.
I am amazed by it every time I use it - and it is so versatile! Because it has sides, it can be used for so many things - and can go in the oven for baking too.

Wow, Becky! How funny, I hadn't even thought of using my griddle for baking! I got mine with Panorama points last fall but it's still in the box because I'm skeptical of how well it will work on my glass top stove. We had a griddle before that that really didn't cook things well because the stupid burners are too far apart. When we finally replace the current oven that I despise we are leaning toward induction (which the executive won't work with anyway) :( so I'm still debating but it helps to know that it can also serve as a really nice cookie sheet.

I use the 12" Family all the time at shows. Personally, since it is just DH and me, I use the Grill Pan constantly. Never put it away!

The 12" Family Skillet. I use it almost daily! It is a wonderful investment. And you can use it a lot of shows too.

12" skillet and grill pan are my faves!

I got a ton of cookware in the spree ... and already had the family skillet. I would say, hands down, that this is the MUST HAVE piece. It holds a gallon of food so you can make one pot pasta and other family dishes in it ... and it makes a nifty cake!I opened the square griddle but have used it like once. It doesn't seem to do the job of a foreman without the grill press.Have never opened the stir fry skillet and am considering giving the square griddle away for my next gift-giving occaision. I just have no use for it.I also have the 7 pc stainless set ... have used the stockpot a few times (it's not THAT big) and use the sauce pans almost daily ... and surprisingly, am frying in the 10 inch skillet more than I thought I would, just to prove that I can.

jcsmilez said:
Wow, Becky! How funny, I hadn't even thought of using my griddle for baking! I got mine with Panorama points last fall but it's still in the box because I'm skeptical of how well it will work on my glass top stove. We had a griddle before that that really didn't cook things well because the stupid burners are too far apart. When we finally replace the current oven that I despise we are leaning toward induction (which the executive won't work with anyway) :( so I'm still debating but it helps to know that it can also serve as a really nice cookie sheet.
Tristen - it will work great on your glass top stove! It conducts heat so evenly, that even if the burners are far apart, it still works great! That was my fear with mine too - My gas stove doesn't have 2 burners together with the same BTU's, and I didn't think it would work well, but it works like a charm! Get it out of the box! Consider this an Out Of The Box Call! Hee Hee.

12" skillet and the GRILL PAN!!!!! Wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING!!!

I have the 12" Generation II and really need to upgrade. It is used almost daily at my house, followed closely by the Grill Pan.

My boyfriend who is a real chef uses the grill pan ALL the time. I got him the grill press for his b-day. LOL I really like the 12" skillet too. The 12qt stock is really big I think. I have 8qt & 12qt both.

12" skillet (with lid). Once I started using it, loved it. Stays on top of the stove.
Use for everything from making tortillas (yes, from scratch) to sauteed and fried foods, pan broiling too.

LOVE it!

What is the difference between Executive Cookware and other cookware brands?

Executive Cookware is made with a professional-grade aluminum core for even heat distribution and durability. It also features a non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning.

Which piece of Executive Cookware is the most versatile?

The Executive Non-Stick Skillet is the most versatile piece as it can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as frying, sautéing, and stir-frying. It also has a large surface area for cooking multiple ingredients at once.

Can Executive Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Executive Cookware is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is Executive Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces of Executive Cookware are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

What makes Executive Cookware a good investment?

Executive Cookware is not only durable and versatile, but it also comes with a lifetime warranty. It is designed to last for years of use in the kitchen, making it a worthwhile investment for any home cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cooking.with.ann