• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Ss Cookware Vs. All-Clad...

In summary, the conversation discussed a comparison between All-Clad and Princess House stainless steel cookware sets. The person speaking preferred the Princess House set due to its satin finish and inclusion of larger capacity pieces. They also mentioned a discounted price for the Princess House set and plans to compare the two sets through cooking.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I wanted to do some comparison and found some information. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond since people compare us to them around here.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=11084702&RN=397&KSKU=100155

Enlarge image

All-Clad Gift with Purchase
All-Clad 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set

All-Clad is the first choice of serious cooks. Three-ply bonded construction has a pure aluminum core for even heat distribution and a non-reactive stainless-steel interior and exterior for non-stick and easy-to-clean benefits. Long, stay-cool handles and 18/10 stainless steel lids round off the stylish look. Dishwasher safe. Lifetime warranty. Set includes: 10" fry pan, 2 qt. covered saucepan, 3 qt. covered saute pan, 3 qt. covered casserole, 6 qt. covered stockpot, steamer insert.

All-Clad 10-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set $619.99 ea.

Call 1-800-GO BEYOND® (1-800-462-3966).

Ours is 12 pieces for $745 but they can get it for $372.50.
Our set includes: Their set:
4 Qt covered casserole vs. 3 qt covered casserole
2 Qt covered Saucepan vs. 2 qt covered saucepan
10" saute pan vs. 3 qt covered saute pan
8 qt covered stockpot vs. 6 qt covered stockpot W/Insert
3 qt covered saucepan vs. None
1.5 qt covered saucepan vs. None
10" Skillet vs. 10" Fry Pan

I LOVE ours much better! Also, notice how it says that it says the handles are 18/10 and that's it? I'm going to do a little more digging and comparing!!

Last edited:
Nice work! Thanks for the info!

Princess House but no price! Anyone know a consultant?Princess Heritage® 11-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set - 6571

Cooking for a crowd? Save almost $20 when you purchase this oversized Cookware Set!
Strong, professional quality 18/10 stainless steel.

Impact-bonded aluminum bases provide even heat and faster cooking.

Domed, oven safe tempered glass lids are handcut with the signature Princess Heritage design.

Satin-finish interiors reduce signs of wear, and fine satin finish in frying pans allow easy movement when sautéing foods.

Safe for all range tops, including gas, electric and glass. Oven safe to 450°F (232 °C) as well as broiler safe. Lids are oven safe to 350°F
(177 °C).

For best results, clean with our Stainless Steel Cookware Cleaner,
or place items in the dishwasher.

Lifetime Warranty.

11 pieces. 10" Sauté Pan w/Lid. 8" Sauté Pan w/Lid. 6-Qt. Dutch Oven. 3-Pc. Double Boiler Set (3-Qt. Saucepan and 2-Qt Double Boiler).
4-Qt. Casserole.

I have some of their SS cookware and LOVE it! I think ours will be better though because it has the satin finish. I can't wait to get my hands on it and cook with it so I can compare the two. I don't like their saute pan though. I'll check my book for their price.

Princess Heritage® Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set- 6599

Our Stainless Steel collection is modern yet timeless and made for the way we cook today. Inspired by professional chefs, our beautifully crafted cookware has the perfect blend of style, function, versatility and performance. And this set includes our larger capacity pieces to make cooking for the family or a crowd of friends a breeze.
Highest quality mirror-finish 18/10 stainless steel incorporates the latest technology preferred by professional chefs.

Even heat distribution prevents 'hot spots.'

Special tempered glass lids cut with our classic signature Princess Heritage floral design.

12-Piece Set includes:
10" Sauté Pan w/Lid (6483)
12" Deep Skillet w/Lid (6451)
3-Qt. Saucepan w/Lid (6462)
13" (2 1/2-Qt.) Oval Casserole w/Lid (6375)
20-Qt. Stockpot w/Lid (6466)
6-Qt. Dutch Oven w/Lid (6422)

Items also sold separately.

Stovetop and oven safe up to 350°F (177°C) with glass lids. Ours is 400F.

Oven and broiler safe up to 450°F (232°C) without lids. Ours is 500F without lids.

Dishwasher safe. For best results we recommend cleaning with our Stainless Steel Cookware Cleaner (1353).

11-piece set : $339.95 (plus $7.50 delivery charge)
12-piece set : $519.95 (plus $7.50 charge)

They also have a lot of open stock pieces. And a hanging pot rack!

Christ Follower said:
11-piece set : $339.95 (plus $7.50 delivery charge)
12-piece set : $519.95 (plus $7.50 charge)

They also have a lot of open stock pieces. And a hanging pot rack!

Thanks Ellen. You're getting the prices out of their most recent catalog, right? :p So, do their hosts have the option of getting the set at half-off? Sorry for all the questions!

These prices are from the Spring/Summer cataolg.

Yes, just for having a show you get a half price item and then another half-price item for every booking. That's how I have the pieces that I have. I'm so glad I didn't buy the whole set! Now I'll get my PC ones!

How do ours compare with Tupperware's version?

krzymomof4 said:
How do ours compare with Tupperware's version?
SAVE! Chef Series™ 8 Pc. Cookware Set
Save on Tupperware's Superior Quality Cookware!

There's no finer culinary line made today than our exceptional Chef Series™ Cookware Collection.
For fast and even heating, the encapsulated bases feature a consistently thick layer of aluminum fused between two layers of 18-gauge stainless steel.
The 2½ Qt. (2.5 L) Covered Nonstick Saucepan is sensational for cooking a variety of side dishes as well as simmering sauces.
The 9 ½" (20 cm) Covered Nonstick Fry Pan is perfect omelets or preparing a grilled cheese sandwich.
Use the 4 Qt. (4 L) Covered Nonstick Sauce Pan for preparing chili, soup or stew.
The 6 Qt. (6 L) Dutch Oven w/stainless steel cover is awesome when cooking for a crowd.
Safe for use on all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic and induction).
Nonstick cooking surfaces allow foods to release with ease.
Cast stainless steel handles are hollow and stay cool to touch on the stovetop.
Both the bases and the stainless steel covers are safe for use in ovens up to 450º F. Tempered glass covers are oven safe up to 350º F.
Full Lifetime Warranty on cookware; 10-Year Warranty on nonstick coating.

Chef Series™ 8 Pc. Set
SAVE $100.00—$850.00 value $750.00 Qty.

Don't forget...In sept the hosts can get our ss at 60% for a total pric of $180!!! (for the 7 piece I think).

I think ours is the top of line so far, what do ya'll think?

I went to Williams and Sonoma and printed out their sale prices for the All Clad. Ours is a great deal especially as a 1/2 priced set.

chrpangel said:
Don't forget...In sept the hosts can get our ss at 60% for a total pric of $180!!! (for the 7 piece I think).

How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!

And we get full retail credit for Pan-O-Rama!! YEAH!!!:D

Also, ours has the aluminium up the sides also instead of just the base..so it is a better heat conductor.

I want to stainless set!

What is the difference between Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware and All-Clad?

Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware is made with a stainless steel base and a non-stick coating, while All-Clad is made with a fully-clad stainless steel construction. This means that All-Clad cookware has layers of different metals, providing more even heat distribution and better heat retention.

Which cookware is better for cooking on high heat?

All-Clad is better for cooking on high heat due to its fully-clad construction and ability to distribute heat evenly. Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware may be more prone to hot spots and uneven heating on high heat.

Is there a significant price difference between the two brands?

Yes, there is a significant price difference between Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware and All-Clad. All-Clad is known for its high-end, professional-quality cookware and therefore comes at a higher price point compared to Pampered Chef's more affordable options.

Which brand is easier to clean and maintain?

Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware is easier to clean and maintain due to its non-stick coating. All-Clad may require more care and attention to maintain its fully-clad construction and prevent sticking.

Can both cookware brands be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, both Pampered Chef's Ss Cookware and All-Clad can be used on all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is always recommended to check the specific product's compatibility before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD