• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Barely Used Professional Cookware Set?

In summary, the Professional Cookware FS is a high-quality cookware set with a tri-ply construction for efficient and precise cooking. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It can be used on all stovetops and in the oven, and comes with a lifetime warranty. While it can withstand metal utensils, using non-metal utensils is recommended to prevent damage.
Kelly8
I'm selling my old Professional Cookware line. I have the 4 and 6 piece set along with the 8" Small Saute Pan (we still use the steamer, so that's not included). I actually rarely used this set, so it's in like-new condition. I'm asking $150 plus shipping (if you're interested I'll have to get back with you on that). Send me a PM if you're intersted. Here's what's included:

8 Qt. Stockpot
2 Qt. Stockpot
3 Qt. Stockpot
10" Skillet
10" Saute Pan
8" Saute pan
4 lids

Hi there! I'm interested in your cookware set. Can you provide more details on the brand and material of the cookware? Also, could you give me an estimate on the shipping cost? Thank you!

1. What is the difference between the Professional Cookware FS and other cookware sets?

The Professional Cookware FS is made with a tri-ply construction, meaning it has three layers of metal for superior heat distribution and retention. This makes it more efficient and precise for cooking compared to other cookware sets.

2. Is the Professional Cookware FS dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Professional Cookware FS is dishwasher safe. However, for best results and to prolong the life of the cookware, hand washing is recommended.

3. What kind of surfaces can the Professional Cookware FS be used on?

The Professional Cookware FS can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. It can also be used in the oven up to 500°F.

4. Does the Professional Cookware FS come with a warranty?

Yes, the Professional Cookware FS comes with a lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use.

5. Can the Professional Cookware FS be used with metal utensils?

Yes, the Professional Cookware FS is designed to be durable and can withstand the use of metal utensils. However, using non-metal utensils is recommended to prevent any potential scratching or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3