• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Professional Cookware Lid Compatible with Saute Pans?

In summary, the Professional Cookware Lid is a versatile and convenient accessory that is designed to fit most standard saute pans, regardless of the brand. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can create a tight seal on saute pans to retain heat and moisture during cooking. Additionally, it is oven-safe up to 450°F, but it is recommended to check the specifications of your specific pan to ensure it is safe for oven use.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a customer (past host) who wants to know if any of the lids from her old set of cookware (she thinks it's professional) would fit on the saute pans she just bought. (Her old set is in storage ... she's in the process of building a house.)

She got the 8 inch, 10 inch and stir fry skillet.

I told her I'd had luck using the 3 qt. saucepan lid on the 8 inch, but it doesn't exactly fit, and thought perhaps the 10 inch lid that fits on the stockpot might also work on the 10 inch saute pan.

She's planning to buy the 12 inch lid regardless.

Is anyone familiar with these lids and pans?

Does anyone have any advice on how to find a lid that fits?Unfortunately, as the customer's original set is in storage and she doesn't know what brand it is, it might be difficult to determine if any of her lids will fit. The best way to find a lid that fits would be to measure the diameter of the pans to get an exact match. If that isn't possible, then the customer might want to try purchasing lids from the same brand as the new pans, as they should be designed to fit properly. Additionally, she could try looking for universal lids that are designed to fit multiple sizes.

Thanks!I have the Professional cookware and the lids do fit on all the pots and pans by the same name. The 12" lid will work on the 10" saute pan, just not as snug as the 10" lid would. The 8" lid will also work on the 8" saute pan, but again, not as snug. Hope this helps!

1. Is the Professional Cookware Lid compatible with all Saute Pans?

Yes, the Professional Cookware Lid is designed to fit most standard saute pans. However, we recommend checking the dimensions of your specific pan to ensure compatibility.

2. Can I use the Professional Cookware Lid on non-Pampered Chef saute pans?

Yes, the Professional Cookware Lid is designed to fit most standard saute pans regardless of the brand. However, we recommend checking the dimensions of your specific pan to ensure compatibility.

3. Is the Professional Cookware Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Professional Cookware Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Will the Professional Cookware Lid create a tight seal on my saute pan?

Yes, the Professional Cookware Lid is designed to create a tight seal on saute pans to help retain heat and moisture during cooking.

5. Can I use the Professional Cookware Lid in the oven?

Yes, the Professional Cookware Lid is oven-safe up to 450°F. However, we recommend checking the specifications of your specific pan to ensure it is also safe for oven use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies