• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Lid if Any Fits the 10" Saute Pan?

In summary, the 10" saute pan has a diameter of 10 inches and is designed to fit a specific lid that is included with the pan. The lid is dishwasher safe and can also be used in the oven up to a certain temperature. It is recommended to hand wash the lid with mild soap and warm water for best results.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
What lid if any fits the 10" Saute Pan?

Jenn'sKitchen said:
What lid if any fits the 10" Saute Pan?

Since it only comes in the 5 piece set, I would assume one of those lids, I think the lids we sell by themselves only fir the 12in cookware.....

There is no specific lid designed to fit the 10" saute pan as it may vary depending on the brand and model. It is best to check with the manufacturer or measure the diameter of the pan to find a suitable lid.

1. What is the diameter of the 10" saute pan?

The 10" saute pan has a diameter of 10 inches.

2. Can I use any lid with the 10" saute pan?

No, the 10" saute pan is designed to fit a specific lid that is included with the pan. It is not recommended to use a different lid as it may not fit properly and could affect the cooking process.

3. Is the lid included when I purchase the 10" saute pan?

Yes, the 10" saute pan comes with a lid included in the purchase. It is designed to fit perfectly with the pan for optimal cooking results.

4. Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid for the 10" saute pan is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with mild soap and warm water for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the lid.

5. Can I use the lid in the oven?

Yes, the lid for the 10" saute pan is oven-safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the lid's care instructions for specific temperature limitations. It is not recommended to use the lid in the oven at very high temperatures or under the broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK