• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Lid for an EXEC Saute Pan

In summary, the splatter screen may not be a good fit for this particular user's needs, but she still should get one because it can be used for other purposes.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I know we don't have a lid specifically for this pan (at least I don't think we do) but do any of the other lids fit this? I have a host with the EXEC saute pan and wants to cover it. Would the splatter screen work?

I have a lid from my current set (non-PC) that fits, so I plan to keep it. I tried the splatter screen, and it does sort of fit....but not "perfectly." I am not sure of her intentions for a lid, but the splatter screen may work for her?

jenniferknapp said:
I have a lid from my current set (non-PC) that fits, so I plan to keep it. I tried the splatter screen, and it does sort of fit....but not "perfectly." I am not sure of her intentions for a lid, but the splatter screen may work for her?

She mentioned she likes to have a lid for making eggs. So I'm thinking just something to cover it. She's getting a set of SS Cookware this month so the splatter screen will be multi-use for her anyway...may be worth it.

I'll try to borrow one to take to the next show she's attending.

I have the 5 pc executive set...just checked. The lid that fits the 4 qt casserole kindof fits the 8" saute pan. It would make as good of a seal as she is going to get on a saute pan- they just aren't made for lids.

If she uses it for eggs...I am thinking she is poaching them so she doesn't want all the steam to escape? If that's the point, the splatter screen may not work for what she wants. But, she STILL should get one!!

jenniferknapp said:
non-PC set? GASP!!! just kidding

One of the Generation II lids fits too, but we can't get that anymore. I have mine from when I got married. If the executive lid fits it's just another reason they need one of our sets.

KellyTheChef said:
I have the 5 pc executive set...just checked. The lid that fits the 4 qt casserole kindof fits the 8" saute pan. It would make as good of a seal as she is going to get on a saute pan- they just aren't made for lids.

If she uses it for eggs...I am thinking she is poaching them so she doesn't want all the steam to escape? If that's the point, the splatter screen may not work for what she wants. But, she STILL should get one!!

This is what I use for mine when I want a lid on it. I mainly used mine so grease will not pop up so I do not have to worry about if it fits tightly.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of finding the right lid for a specific pan. Unfortunately, we do not have a lid specifically made for the EXEC Saute Pan. However, our splatter screen can definitely work as a makeshift lid for this pan. It may not fit perfectly, but it will definitely do the job of covering the pan. I hope this helps with your host's request. Happy cooking!

Related to Finding the Right Lid for an EXEC Saute Pan

1. How do I know which lid will fit my EXEC Saute Pan?

To find the right lid for your EXEC Saute Pan, first measure the diameter of your pan. Then, check the product description or packaging of the lid to ensure it is the same size or slightly larger than your pan's diameter. You can also refer to the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can I use any lid for my EXEC Saute Pan?

No, it is important to make sure you are using the correct lid for your EXEC Saute Pan to ensure a proper fit and seal. Using a lid that is too small or too large can affect the cooking process and may result in spills or uneven cooking.

3. Is the lid included when I purchase the EXEC Saute Pan?

No, the lid is sold separately from the EXEC Saute Pan. This allows you to choose the lid that best fits your needs and preferences.

4. Can I use the lid on other cookware?

The EXEC Saute Pan lid is specifically designed to fit the EXEC Saute Pan and may not fit other cookware. It is recommended to use the lid with its corresponding pan for the best results.

5. How do I clean the lid for my EXEC Saute Pan?

The lid for the EXEC Saute Pan can be washed in warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Make sure to dry the lid thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • Jenn'sKitchen