• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Info - Exec. Cookware

In summary, the Executive Nonstick Cookware is perfect for delicate foods and easy to clean, while the Executive Stainless Cookware is great for searing and browning. The Executive Cookware can be used on all stovetops, but it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed. Lids are included with each set and the cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, with the lids being safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I still have a set of the Gen II cookware and my 10-inch frying pan has seen better days. My question is for those of you that have the Exec. Cookware (and that remember the Gen II cookware). Do you think the lid from the Gen II 10-inch will fit on the Exec. Cookware 10-inch?

I don't remember, but if you get the 7 piece set, it comes with a lid!

Unfortunately I don't need a whole new set. I love the 10-inch size but I also like having a lid.

chefpenny99 said:
Unfortunately I don't need a whole new set. I love the 10-inch size but I also like having a lid.

It isn't available in open stock (the Executive 10" skillet). Whatever you get just try out the Gen II lids on the new before you get rid of them. It seems though that they did not fit but it's been a long time...

I think I use mine interchangeably

Not sure if this helps, but for awhile, I had a 12" Professional Skillet and lid, and then got my 12" EXECUTIVE skillet w/lid. The 12" executive lid SORT-of fit the professional skillet, but not perfectly. I didn't have any Gen II, so not sure if it would be the same, but my GUESS would be it might fit somewhat- but not a perfect or tight fit. It may prevent splatter, etc though.

I have some pieces still from the set I bought around '93. I only have the 8" saute that came with my kit but the old 8" lid fits perfectly.

Thanks for the input. Fitting "good enough" would work for me.

1. What is the difference between the Executive Nonstick and Executive Stainless Cookware?

The Executive Nonstick Cookware is made with a nonstick coating, making it easy to clean and perfect for cooking delicate foods. The Executive Stainless Cookware is made with a stainless steel interior and is ideal for searing, browning, and deglazing.

2. Can the Executive Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Is the Executive Cookware dishwasher safe?

The Executive Cookware is not dishwasher safe. To preserve the quality and longevity of the cookware, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

4. Are the lids included with the Executive Cookware?

Yes, the lids are included with the Executive Cookware. Each set comes with a lid for each pot and pan in the set.

5. Can the Executive Cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, the Executive Cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The lids are also oven safe, but only up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • mpkegley
  • Products and Tips
Replies