• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Customer's Cookware Replacement Issue

In summary, The Pampered Chef cookware is Gen II and has a 2 year guarantee, but the logo on the bottom may not be recognizable if it's not from the original catalog.
mpkegley
I have a customer who needed their cookware replaced. She told me about it in January, so I told her what I need from her (I did not sell her this cookware). Her Mom got it for her when she had a show a few years ago. No problem, right? Well, I emailed HO about it and they looked it up and said it was Gen II and was out of guarantee. They swear it has Lifetime and the year that HO said her show was, was not right. :confused:

Anyway, I was looking at my Professional covered casserole and it says Professional on the bottom. Do all of the pieces say that and what about the Gen II? I think I will call and have them look at the bottom and tell me what it says, but was wondering if we would be able to tell? Any advice?

I have a friend who has Gen II for years. I will ask her if it has anything on it that says it is Gen II.

chef_kimmo said:
I have a friend who has Gen II for years. I will ask her if it has anything on it that says it is Gen II.

Thanks! I would appreciate it!

The bottom of the Gen II says The Pampered Chef stamped in kind of big, part of the mold. KWIM?

If you told her what you need, you mean you asked for the receipt, right?Ask your director if she has an old catalog that shows the Generation II cookware. It has always shown that there is a 2 year guarantee. The logo on the bottom is at least 2 1/2 by 4 inches and is stylized without the Chef's hat. Mine also has a "T" and "99" on it. I wonder if it was made in 1999 because I bought it in Jan. 2000, but you'd have to check with the home office about that.

1. How long is the warranty for Pampered Chef cookware?

The warranty for Pampered Chef cookware varies depending on the specific product, but most items have a warranty of at least 1 year.

2. What is the process for requesting a replacement for my damaged cookware?

To request a replacement for damaged cookware, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team through phone or email. They will guide you through the process and provide you with any necessary forms.

3. Can I get a replacement for my cookware if I no longer have the receipt?

In most cases, a receipt is not required for a cookware replacement as long as the item is still within its warranty period. However, it is always best to have your receipt or proof of purchase available just in case.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement for my damaged cookware?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for damaged cookware may vary depending on the specific item and availability. However, our customer service team will do their best to process your request as quickly as possible.

5. Can I exchange my damaged cookware for a different item?

Unfortunately, we cannot exchange damaged cookware for a different item. However, we will happily replace your damaged item with the same or a similar product if it is within its warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies