• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gen Ii & Professional 12" Question???

In summary, Gen II and Professional 12 are two lines of high-quality cookware from Pampered Chef that differ in the materials used. While Gen II features a multi-ply stainless steel construction, Professional 12 is made of a combination of tri-ply aluminum and stainless steel. Both cookware sets are compatible with all stovetops and can be used in the oven at temperatures up to 500°F. The handles on both sets are heat-resistant and made of silicone for a safe and comfortable grip. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. Lastly, both Gen II and Professional 12 come with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects under normal household use.
chefkeri
Hi All,

I got a question that I don't know the answer too....

Will the Gen II 12" glass lid to the skillet fit the Professional 12" skillet?
Had a customer who's pan warped and she is replacing it, however didn't really find it necessary to purchase another lid. I told her I would check, but I was almost sure it would fit?

Was I right?:eek:
Thanks!

Don't think so but I would have her try when the pan comes. She can always order the lid later if it doesn't.

Be sure to let us know so we all know for future reference!

Just tried mine. The Gen II fits the Executive 12" well. It will work on the Professional 12", but doesn't fit snug.

Does anyone know if there is/was a lid that fits the 8" exec saute pan? Would love to have one but don't even know where to look.

Thanks ladies! I will let you know what she thinks when it arrives. :)

lisacb77 said:
Does anyone know if there is/was a lid that fits the 8" exec saute pan? Would love to have one but don't even know where to look.

I had a customer wondering the same thing. She wants PC to come out with a lid for the executive saute pan.

Related to Gen Ii & Professional 12" Question???

1. What is the difference between Gen II and Professional 12 cookware?

Gen II and Professional 12 are both lines of high-quality cookware from Pampered Chef. The main difference between the two is the materials used. Gen II features a multi-ply stainless steel construction, while Professional 12 is made of a tri-ply aluminum and stainless steel combination. This means that Gen II is more durable and heats up evenly, while Professional 12 is lighter and heats up quickly.

2. Can Gen II and Professional 12 cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, both Gen II and Professional 12 cookware are compatible with all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic. They can also be used in the oven at temperatures up to 500°F.

3. Are the handles on Gen II and Professional 12 cookware heat-resistant?

Yes, the handles on both Gen II and Professional 12 cookware are made of silicone, making them heat-resistant up to 500°F. This ensures a comfortable and safe grip while cooking.

4. Are Gen II and Professional 12 cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, both Gen II and Professional 12 cookware are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of your cookware, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and warm water.

5. What is the warranty for Gen II and Professional 12 cookware?

Both Gen II and Professional 12 cookware come with a limited lifetime warranty, guaranteeing that they are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal household use. If any issues arise, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered