• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional and Generation Ii?

In summary, the Professional and Generation II cookware are two high-quality cookware lines offered by Pampered Chef. The main difference between the two is the materials used, with the Professional line being made of 5-ply stainless steel and the Generation II line being made of 3-ply stainless steel with an added aluminum layer for better heat distribution. Both lines are safe to use on all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction, and are also oven and dishwasher safe. The handles on both lines are designed to stay cool while cooking and are made of a stay-cool material with a silicone grip. The cookware is not non-stick, but the stainless steel material used is naturally stick-resistant for easy cleaning. Both
chefmelody
How do you tell the difference between the Professional and Generation II pans? I have a host who has a 12" skillet that's warped. If it's a Professional, it's still got a lifetime guarantee, right? Even if she doesn't have her original receipt?I just don't know how to tell what kind it is. I haven't seen enough of either line to know.She and hubby are buying a whole new set at 60% off, I just don't want them to have to use their 1/2 price item to buy a new skillet if they can get this one replaced for free.

If it's professional, I think it will say professional on the bottom of the pan.

That's true. The Professional also has visible rivets on the inside of the pot where the handle is attached, the Gen II does not.

Correct Ann! The G2 handle is screwed on... if they look at the end of the handle and see a screw, it's the G2... that and the rivets are the easiest way to tell the difference.

My guess is that if it's warped, it's the G2.

Other differences: The professional has straight sides and the gen II are more bowlish shaped. Professional Lids say Professional. Gen II just say Pampered Chef. Gen II lids have a silver trim around the handle, Professional just have the black. Gen II have a silver edge on the pan rim.

1. What is the difference between the Professional and Generation II cookware?

The Professional and Generation II cookware are both high-quality cookware lines offered by Pampered Chef. The main difference between the two is the materials used. The Professional line is made of 5-ply stainless steel, while the Generation II line is made of 3-ply stainless steel with an added aluminum layer for better heat distribution.

2. Are the Professional and Generation II cookware safe to use on all cooktops?

Yes, both the Professional and Generation II cookware are safe to use on all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. They are also oven and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can the handles on the Professional and Generation II cookware get hot?

No, the handles on both the Professional and Generation II cookware are designed to stay cool while cooking. They are made of a stay-cool material and also have a silicone grip for added comfort and safety.

4. Is the Professional and Generation II cookware non-stick?

No, the Professional and Generation II cookware are not non-stick. However, the stainless steel material used in both lines is naturally stick-resistant, making it easy to clean with minimal effort.

5. Do the Professional and Generation II cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Professional and Generation II cookware come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship, so you can cook with confidence knowing your cookware is backed by a reputable company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cat
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • chefkeri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
Replies