• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Generation Cookware Warranty Still Valid?

In summary, Pampered Chef's Generation Cookware comes with a lifetime warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship. This includes warping, cracking, and discoloration, as well as normal wear and tear if the cookware is used and cared for properly. To make a warranty claim, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team or fill out a form on their website. However, the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or accidents, such as using the cookware on high heat or using metal utensils. Additionally, the warranty is only valid for purchases made directly from Pampered Chef or an authorized consultant, not third-party sellers.
redsoxgirl
Was the Generation cookware lifetime? It was before my time so I don't know the answer.

I have 2 ladies who have the large pan (12" I think) where the non-stick is coming off and they thought it was lifetime on all cookware PC has ever had.

If it's not lifetime and it something else, how long was it?
Have we passed the time where any Generation pans are past their warrenty?

Thanks guys.

Gen II had a 2 year warranty so it would all be out of warranty by now.

I thought that might be the case. Thanks :)

What is the warranty for Pampered Chef's Generation Cookware?

The warranty for Pampered Chef's Generation Cookware is a lifetime warranty. This means that the cookware is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

What does the warranty cover?

The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship, such as warping, cracking, or discoloration. It also covers normal wear and tear, as long as the cookware has been used and cared for according to the instructions provided.

How do I make a warranty claim?

To make a warranty claim, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-800-684-1232 or fill out a warranty claim form on their website. You will need to provide proof of purchase and a description of the issue with your cookware.

Does the warranty cover damage caused by misuse or accidents?

No, the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or accidents. This includes using the cookware on high heat, using metal utensils, or dropping the cookware. It is important to follow the care and use instructions provided to ensure the longevity of your cookware.

Will the warranty be honored if I purchased my cookware through a third-party seller?

No, the warranty only applies to purchases made directly from Pampered Chef or an authorized Pampered Chef consultant. If you purchased your cookware from a third-party seller, you will need to contact them for any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nascarcooker