• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Executive 12 Inch Skillet Lid Compatible with Generation II Cookware?

In summary, the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet is a durable and versatile cooking tool. It measures 12 inches in diameter and has a depth of 2 inches. Made of hard-anodized aluminum, it ensures even heating and long-lasting use. It also features a non-stick coating that is free of harmful chemicals and safe for use with metal utensils. The skillet is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be easily cleaned by hand washing with a mild detergent or in the dishwasher. It is important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick coating.
mminikus
I have a customer that thought she had the Professional cookware and ordered a lid for it. Well, she figured out that she actually had the generation II cookware instead. Of course the lid doesn't fit. Does anyone know if the Exective 12 inch skillet lid would would happen to be a fit. I am guessing not, but just wondering if anyone has happend to have dealt with a problem like this.

The executive 12" lid will not fit the Gen II snuggly. There is another thread about the Gen II 12" skillet and the lid. Try searching for it and maybe you will find your answer there....if I didn't just answer it :)

I guess she is going to have to buy a new skillet if she wants the lid to fit properly.

Call the HO and ask if they will sell you one!

I had a customer needing a Gen II lid that wasn't on replacement parts about a year ago and they were able to sell her one.

Thanks, I will call HO right now and see if they still have any available.

What are the dimensions of the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet?

The Generation II 12 Inch Skillet measures 12 inches in diameter and has a depth of 2 inches.

What material is the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet made of?

The Generation II 12 Inch Skillet is made of durable, hard-anodized aluminum. This material ensures even heating and long-lasting use.

Is the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet non-stick?

Yes, the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet features a non-stick coating that is free of harmful chemicals and is safe for use with metal utensils.

Can the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for a variety of cooking techniques.

How do I clean and maintain the Generation II 12 Inch Skillet?

The Generation II 12 Inch Skillet is dishwasher safe, but hand washing with a mild detergent is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • AZPampered Chef