• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a 12 Inch Lid Fit the Executive Skillet?

In summary, the 12 inch lid is made of durable and heat-resistant tempered glass. It is also dishwasher safe and designed to fit on most standard 12 inch cookware, regardless of the brand. The lid also has a steam vent to prevent boiling over and can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is recommended to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads for a longer lifespan.
astavnes
Does anyone know if the 12 inch SS Skillet lid will also fit the Executive Skillet? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

The Stainless Steel and Executive lids are interchangeable.

Kate,
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help.

I am glad that you posted this because I just bought the 12in SS and I was going to buy the 12in lid for the executive now I don't have to I will just use one for both.

GREAT! I was planning to use some pan-a-rama points to get the 12"SS and was also going to finally get the Exec. lid. What a deal!

Speaking of lids, I assume that the lid for the 12 qt stockpot will fit the 12" family skillet? I have a host that ordered the stocket pot and the skillet thinking they'd be interchangeable. I assume yes, but thought I would double check. :)

Leigh0725 said:
Speaking of lids, I assume that the lid for the 12 qt stockpot will fit the 12" family skillet? I have a host that ordered the stocket pot and the skillet thinking they'd be interchangeable. I assume yes, but thought I would double check. :)
No. The 12 qt stockpot lid is smaller than the 12" lid and larger than the 10" skillet lid. It doesn't fit any other pan.

That's a bummer. I will let her know that. This host purchased a TON of cookware (5/7 piece 50% off combo, 12 qt stockpot, 12" family skillet, and 8" sautee pan). Hopefully she won't mind having to purchase the lid. :)

Leigh0725 said:
That's a bummer. I will let her know that. This host purchased a TON of cookware (5/7 piece 50% off combo, 12 qt stockpot, 12" family skillet, and 8" sautee pan). Hopefully she won't mind having to purchase the lid. :)
I'd give her a discount (maybe 20%). That's a great customer :love: and you are getting tons of points because of those purchases! :cool:

1. What is the material of the 12 inch lid?

The 12 inch lid is made of durable and heat-resistant tempered glass.

2. Is this lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12 inch lid is dishwasher safe.

3. Can this lid fit on other cookware brands?

Yes, the 12 inch lid is designed to fit on most standard 12 inch cookware, regardless of the brand.

4. Does this lid have a steam vent?

Yes, the 12 inch lid has a steam vent to prevent boiling over and to release excess steam.

5. How do I clean this lid?

The 12 inch lid can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is recommended to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads to prolong the lifespan of the lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies