• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Professional Lids fit Exec?

AmyjonesPC

Oct 16, 2005
Does anyone know if the 12" Professional lid will fit the 12" Executive Skillet?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
HO told me no???

I called to double check for a customer and they said no the 12" executive skillet lid would not fit the 12" professional stir fry? So I took them for their word and did not suggest she buy it. Maybe others can cofirm who have the two different pieces? :confused:

ChefSandyK

Aug 7, 2005
Nope

I had the same question so I called on it. The word from HO is they DO NOT. The edges are different so the fit is different.

Jul 13, 2005
No it does not fit. I did try it. Also, the design of the professional line seems to be a little bit better than the executive.

Feb 22, 2006
12" Exec. Skillet

AmyjonesPC said:
Does anyone know if the 12" Professional lid will fit the 12" Executive Skillet?

I tried my professional lid and it sets down in the Exec. skillet, not around the top rim. ( this may cause scratching of the nonstick interior) My suggestion get the Exec. lid.

P

Pampered Laura

Yeah that.
I have the prof. lid and the 12" Exec skillet. The lid "lays" inside the skillet and sort of can wobble around. I was really nervous that it'd scratch my new "Precious" and so I took it off. LOL
:eek: