• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive 12" Lid - Will It Fit Professional?

In summary, the Executive 12 Lid is a versatile and convenient tool designed to fit all Professional cookware from Pampered Chef. It has a vent for releasing steam while cooking and is dishwasher and oven safe. However, it may not fit properly on non-Pampered Chef cookware and is recommended for use with their Professional cookware for best results.
domiche
Has anyone tried the 12" Executive Lid to see if it fits the Professional 12" Skillet and Stir Fry Pan? I am thinking of getting this with my Panorama points, but only it if fits the Professional pieces.

Thanks in advance for your help!

yes it does, I believe that was one of the features...

Yes the lid will fit the proffessional 12 in

1. Will the Executive 12 Lid fit all Professional cookware?

Yes, the Executive 12 Lid is designed to fit all Professional cookware from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I use the Executive 12 Lid on non-Pampered Chef cookware?

The Executive 12 Lid is specifically designed to fit Pampered Chef Professional cookware and may not fit properly on non-Pampered Chef cookware. We recommend using it with our Professional cookware for best results.

3. Does the Executive 12 Lid have a vent for releasing steam?

Yes, the Executive 12 Lid has a vent on the top to allow steam to escape while cooking.

4. Is the Executive 12 Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Executive 12 Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the Executive 12 Lid in the oven?

Yes, the Executive 12 Lid is oven safe up to 450°F, making it a versatile tool for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies