• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the 12'' Lid Fit on Gen Ii Skillet?

In summary, the 12'' lid is specifically designed to fit on the Gen II skillet and is compatible with all sizes of the skillet. It will not fit properly on the Gen I skillet. The lid and skillet are sold separately, but you can purchase the 12'' lid separately if needed. It can also be used on other cookware as long as the diameter matches. The lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but please refer to the care instructions for more information.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I have a customer with the Gen II family skillet, and she wants to know if the executive lid will fit....does anyone know?

AZPampered Chef said:
I have a customer with the Gen II family skillet, and she wants to know if the executive lid will fit....does anyone know?
No, the top of the Exec. Pan is straight up and down, and the Gen II is slightly concave.

Unfortunately, the executive lid will not fit the Gen II family skillet. The executive lid is designed specifically for the executive skillet and may not have the same dimensions as the Gen II family skillet. It is always best to use the lid that is specifically designed for the skillet to ensure a proper fit and function.

1. Will the 12'' lid fit on the Gen II skillet?

Yes, the 12'' lid is designed to fit on the Gen II skillet and is compatible with all sizes of the skillet.

2. Can I use the 12'' lid on the Gen I skillet?

No, the 12'' lid is specifically designed to fit on the Gen II skillet and will not fit properly on the Gen I skillet.

3. Is the 12'' lid included when I purchase the Gen II skillet?

No, the lid and skillet are sold separately. You can purchase the 12'' lid separately if you do not already have one.

4. Can I use the 12'' lid on other cookware besides the Gen II skillet?

Yes, the 12'' lid can be used on other cookware as long as the diameter of the lid matches the diameter of the cookware.

5. Is the 12'' lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12'' lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Please refer to the care instructions for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • jrstephens