• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Own Generation Ii and Prof Cookware?

In summary, the Generation II Stir Fry Skillet is LIGHTER IN WEIGHT than the Professional Stir Fry Skillet.
cat
Gold Member
I have a potential customer who wants to know if the Generation II Stirfry Skillet is LIGHTER IN WEIGHT than the Professional Stirfry Skillet. She is older and does not want a heavy skillet to lift.

I don't own any Generation II pieces, so I have nothing to compare to. And I don't want to bother my director, because she just gave birth to a baby 4 days ago!

Thanks!!

If you don't get an answer here, you can email or call the HO.

A year ago, when I became a Consultant, I purchased both the professional
and the Gen II Stir Fry skillets. I thought it would be smart to have both to show potential customers. I didn't know at the time that I could have returned the Gen II within the first 30 days. I was so much more impressed with the Professional quality that it was the only one I was willing to show.
I sold the Gen II at a discount to a lady who saw only that one. I now have the 8" skillets in all three lines. Naturally, I prefer to use the latest model, but take all three along to pass around, and say something like "We have three lines with the thinking that it will serve the needs of "a starter set" for someone who is setting up housekeeping, the professional set for someone who wants to upgrade or has a higher budget for Lifetime quality. The newest
set is the ultimate in the handle grip which I especially appreciate because my
hands are not as strong as they used to be. I've earned the 5 piece set, but
am holding out hoping to increase that to the 7 piece set. It didn't take much to convince me that I wanted to have both the Professional and the Executive sets. We are so blessed to be selling the best quality I have seen. I do not foresee parting with my Professional set once I have the Executive. I
know I will use both because of the different sizes and tasks they will be good for. Hope you can upgrade the lady to Professional. It is worth the extra money to have a Lifetime warranty, and if she has a glass flat top stove, the
bottoms are flatter in the two Lifetime sets, and make better contact. That is my opinion, anyway. Grandmarita

1. What is the difference between Generation II and Prof Cookware?

The main difference between Generation II and Prof Cookware is the material they are made of. Generation II cookware is made of stainless steel, while Prof Cookware is made of aluminum. This affects their heating properties and durability.

2. Is Generation II or Prof Cookware better for non-stick cooking?

Prof Cookware is better for non-stick cooking because of its aluminum construction. Aluminum heats up quickly and evenly, leading to better non-stick results. Generation II cookware is not specifically designed for non-stick cooking.

3. Can Generation II and Prof Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both Generation II and Prof Cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is always recommended to check the specific compatibility of each cookware piece with your stovetop.

4. Are Generation II and Prof Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, both Generation II and Prof Cookware are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to hand wash cookware to prolong its lifespan.

5. Does Generation II and Prof Cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, both Generation II and Prof Cookware come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in material or workmanship, but does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mminikus
  • bearydutch
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies