• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Generation II Cookware Oven Safe? | Dutch Oven Usage and Safety Tips

In summary, Generation II Cookware is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C) and can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops. It is recommended to use low to medium heat when using the Dutch Oven on the stove to prevent damage. To clean the Dutch Oven, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and avoid abrasive cleaners. When using the Dutch Oven, always use oven mitts or pot holders to prevent burns, and do not place it on a hot stovetop or in a hot oven without food or liquid inside.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Here's an oldie, just got this question today and it threw my off balance LoL

Is the Generation II Cookware safe to use in the oven? I have a customer who wants to put her dutch oven in the oven, is that ok? And if so, does it have a maximum heat temp like our newer set do?

yes, pans & lids are oven save up to 350F.

The Generation II Cookware is safe to use in the oven, including the dutch oven. However, it is not recommended to use it at temperatures above 500 degrees Fahrenheit. We recommend checking the care instructions for your specific set to ensure the maximum temperature.

1. Is Generation II Cookware oven safe?

Yes, Generation II Cookware is oven safe up to 450°F (232°C).

2. Can I use my Dutch Oven on the stove?

Yes, you can use your Dutch Oven on the stove. However, it is recommended to use low to medium heat to prevent damage to the cookware.

3. What type of cooktops can I use with Generation II Cookware?

Generation II Cookware is suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops.

4. How do I clean my Dutch Oven?

To clean your Dutch Oven, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

5. What safety precautions should I take when using my Dutch Oven?

To prevent burns, always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the Dutch Oven, as the handles can become hot. Also, do not place the Dutch Oven on a hot stovetop or in a hot oven without food or liquid inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • bearydutch
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies