• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Generation Ii Cookware Set

In summary, the Generation II Cookware Set is back on the outlet as of right now, and my customer was able to order it this morning.
bearydutch
Gold Member
I have a customer who wanted the Generation II Cookware Set from the outlet and she went to order it today and it was gone. :cry: Did anyone order an extra set that my customer could buy. Her and her friends had decided to chip in and buy it as a wedding gift for another friend. They just had enough $$$ to buy it plus shipping. Thanks for your help.

I don't have one, but I don't think it is a good gift. First off, items from the outlet are guaranteed to get to you, but have NO guarantee after that. PLUS, there is a no-return policy. Suggest that your friends get together and do a show to get the Executive for half-price....better yet, do a wedding shower!

The customer who wants this wanted to do a pampered chef bridal shower but since she was only the co-host and the host said she didn't want to she decided to just buy it as a gift. I had told her to order it right away and told her that it would disappear....of course she waited to buy it and wrapped up a picture of the set and gave it to the bride at her shower thinking she would get her address to have it shipped to her when she did order it. I told her I would try to see if anyone from here had an extra set.

You may get lucky and it could show up again
Mon. They may take it off to be sure they have enough and then put it on if there are enough left. I have seen that happen. This has been on since Nov.

bearydutch said:
I have a customer who wanted the Generation II Cookware Set from the outlet and she went to order it today and it was gone. :cry: Did anyone order an extra set that my customer could buy. Her and her friends had decided to chip in and buy it as a wedding gift for another friend. They just had enough $$$ to buy it plus shipping. Thanks for your help.

Hi--I wasn't sure if you saw my PM that I sent to you. The Gen. II Cookware is back on the outlet as of right now (9:40 on Wednesday, 3/26).

Thank you all! My customer and I are greatful....lesson learned, if you see it on the outlet, get it then, don't wait.

thanks, my mom was looking for this set, she finally actually read my monthly newsletter and went to the outlet, just to see that it was gone, yeesh, so I was able to order her the set this morning, yay!!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that the Generation II Cookware Set is sold out at the outlet. It's such a popular set and I can understand why your customer was disappointed. I'm not sure if any other consultants have an extra set available, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for one. In the meantime, have you considered the Generation III Cookware Set? It's just as amazing and has some updated features that your customer might love. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

What is the difference between the Generation I and Generation II cookware sets?

The Generation II cookware set features updated designs and materials, including a new non-stick coating and improved heat distribution. It also includes new sizes and shapes for some of the pieces.

How many pieces are included in the Generation II cookware set?

The Generation II cookware set includes 10 pieces: a 10" skillet, a 12" skillet, a 2.5-qt saucepan, a 5-qt dutch oven, a 8-qt stockpot, a 11" grill pan, a steamer insert, a lid for each pot and pan, and a bonus cookbook.

Is the Generation II cookware set compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the Generation II cookware set is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Is the Generation II cookware set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Generation II cookware set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Generation II cookware set be used in the oven?

Yes, the Generation II cookware set is oven safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mminikus