• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kitchen with Generation II Cookware - Anodized and Affordable!

In summary, anodized cookware is made from aluminum that has undergone a process called anodization, creating a durable and non-reactive surface. Generation II cookware from Pampered Chef is anodized and also has a non-stick coating that is free from harmful chemicals. It is safe to use, including with metal utensils, and should be cleaned with warm, soapy water and non-abrasive materials. To extend its lifespan, it is best to avoid high heat and use wooden or silicone utensils.
pamperedcheermom
I have a friend wanting to buy my old set of Generation II cookware. She's asking if it's anodized? Maybe I should know but I wanted to check with you all to find out. Someone answer soon. I need the money and she's wanting the cookware. Not sure why it matters to her what it's made of but.............

And yes, she's seen it but still asks lots of questions.:confused:

No, I don't think it is.
I have an old catalog - let me go check.Added:
They're just described as "heavy gauge aluminum with Silverstone nonstick coating." I didn't think they were anodized. They are enameled on the outsides.

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure I told her the right info! I don't have any old catalogs........not that old anyway......and I couldn't find anything on the website.

1. What is anodized cookware?

Anodized cookware is made from aluminum that has undergone a process called anodization, which creates a hard and non-reactive surface. This makes it more durable and resistant to scratches and stains compared to traditional non-anodized cookware.

2. Why should I upgrade to Generation II cookware?

Generation II cookware from Pampered Chef is anodized, making it more durable and long-lasting. It also has a non-stick coating that is free from harmful chemicals like PFOA, making it healthier to use. Additionally, the cookware is designed with even heat distribution for better cooking results.

3. Is anodized cookware safe to use?

Yes, anodized cookware is safe to use. The anodization process creates a non-reactive and non-toxic surface, making it safe for cooking. It is also free from harmful chemicals like PFOA, making it a healthier choice compared to other non-stick cookware.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Generation II cookware?

Yes, you can use metal utensils with Generation II cookware. The anodized surface is more durable and scratch-resistant, making it safe to use with metal utensils. However, it is always recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils to prolong the lifespan of the cookware.

5. How do I clean and care for my Generation II cookware?

To clean your Generation II cookware, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaning agents or metal scrubbers as they can damage the surface. It is also recommended to hand wash the cookware instead of putting it in the dishwasher. To extend the lifespan of your cookware, avoid using high heat and always use wooden or silicone utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • beepampered