• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Need Generation Ii Cookware Set

In summary, the Anyone Need Generation II Cookware Set includes a 10-inch skillet, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 6-quart stockpot with lid, and a 10-inch sauté pan with lid. The cookware is made of high-quality stainless steel and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. It is suitable for all stovetops, including induction, and comes with a lifetime warranty for quality assurance.
love2cook05
I have a set of the Generation II cookware that is in good shape. It is about 5 years old and contains all the pieces that originally came in the set...I think it is a 10-piece set. I also have a Generation II small saucepan I am throwing in as well. Obviously this would be for more...personal use...but if anyone is interested, please let me know.

love2cook05 said:
I have a set of the Generation II cookware that is in good shape. It is about 5 years old and contains all the pieces that originally came in the set...I think it is a 10-piece set. I also have a Generation II small saucepan I am throwing in as well. Obviously this would be for more...personal use...but if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Boy, I sure am!!

Yeah me too!

Since there is more than one of you interested in her set I thought I'd let you know that I have a set that is NIB.

1. What is included in the Anyone Need Generation II Cookware Set?

The set includes a 10-inch skillet, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 6-quart stockpot with lid, and a 10-inch sauté pan with lid.

2. What material is the cookware made of?

The cookware is made of high-quality stainless steel, known for its durability and even heat distribution.

3. Is the cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the cookware.

4. Can this cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Anyone Need Generation II Cookware Set is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.

5. Does the cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, the cookware set comes with a lifetime warranty, ensuring its quality and your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • mturock