• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Generation Ii Cookware...set?

In summary, the Iso Generation II Cookware Set is a versatile and durable set that includes a 2-quart saucepan, 5-quart Dutch oven, 10-inch skillet, and 4-quart sauté pan, all with lids. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used on all types of stovetops and is made of stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution. The set is also oven safe up to 500°F.
pckrissy
I have a customer who is looking for Generation II Cookware, preferably a set, for her mother for Christmas...she says the new Executive is too heavy for her mother.
Anyway I don't know if anyone has a new set or any pieces that are new..if you do please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance & Happy Holidays :)
Krissy

The new set is too heavy for me and I'm FAIRLY young ;)! (even my DH about stroked trying to scrape somethign out of the skillet...and he's a bodybuilder!)

1. What is included in the Iso Generation II Cookware Set?

The Iso Generation II Cookware Set includes a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 5-quart Dutch oven with lid, a 10-inch skillet, and a 4-quart sauté pan with lid.

2. Is the Iso Generation II Cookware Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Generation II Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

3. Can the Iso Generation II Cookware Set be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Iso Generation II Cookware Set is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. What is the material of the Iso Generation II Cookware Set?

The Iso Generation II Cookware Set is made of durable stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution.

5. Is the Iso Generation II Cookware Set oven safe?

Yes, the Iso Generation II Cookware Set is oven safe up to 500°F, making it suitable for a variety of cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• love2cook05
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • emmabelle47