• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hwc Pink Daisy Plates? Contact me!

In summary, the Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates are made of stoneware, are both microwave and dishwasher safe, can be used in the oven, come in a set of 4, and have a diameter of 10 inches. These plates are durable, convenient, and versatile for everyday use and entertaining.
pckrissy
If anyone as these I have misplaced the ones I had for a customer..long story..i need two sets..
i know this is a long shot but its worth a try.
Please contact me at [email protected]
THANK YOU :)
Krissy

I have them and would probably be willing to sell them. What price are you offering? You might want to PM me or email me at [email protected] since I don't get on here often.

Just e-mailed you...

Candice, did you get what you needed? I also have a set I am willing to sell.

Umm...I wasn't the one that needed some. I had some to offer to pckrissy. Thanks though! :D

It might be too far out, but I'm pretty sure these will be one of the items brought back for October online sales.

1. What materials are the Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates made of?

The Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates are made of high-quality stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to retain heat.

2. Are the plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals.

3. Can these plates be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to bake or warm up dishes directly on the plates.

4. How many plates come in a set?

The Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plates are sold in a set of 4, perfect for a small family or for entertaining guests.

5. What is the size of these plates?

Each Iso Hwc Pink Daisey Plate has a diameter of 10 inches, making them ideal for serving main dishes, salads, or even desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • thehaleykitchen