• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink HWC Gloves from May 2008?

In summary, the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves are durable and heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher. These versatile gloves can be used for cooking, baking, grilling, and handling hot pots and pans. They are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably and are safe to use with all types of food.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
I've got a customer who is now interested in the pink gloves we had for the May 2008 HWC special. Anyone have a spare pair (or two)?

I have 2 pair for you, new in package. Will send you a PM.

I've got 9 pairs available if interested. E-mail me off-group at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and the quantity you'd like and I can figure a total for you. Thanks! :)

1. What are the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves made of?

The Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves are made of 100% silicone, making them durable and heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How do I clean the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves?

To clean the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves, simply wash them with warm, soapy water and let them air dry. They are also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They are also great for grilling and handling hot pots and pans.

4. Are the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves one size fits all?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves are designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably. They have a flexible, slip-on design that makes them easy to put on and take off.

5. Are the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves safe to use with food?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Hwc Pink Gloves are made with food-grade silicone and are safe to use with all types of food. They are also BPA-free and FDA-approved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
marliece
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • pamperedchef.jinni