• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have any pink HWC Simple Additions items?

In summary, "Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items" is a request for any pink stoneware or household items from the Pampered Chef Home and Garden Collection. This request is open to any pink stoneware or household items from the Home and Garden Collection, and can be purchased by contacting a consultant or searching for the items on the Pampered Chef website. While there are currently no specific promotions or discounts for these items, customers can check the website for any current sales or promotions. The return policy for all Pampered Chef products applies to "Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items," and customers can contact their consultant or customer service team for assistance with returns.
chefmelody
I have a customer who is looking for any of the pink HWC Simple Additions items... small plates, mugs, anything. Please let me know if you have anything I can get for her!

Last edited:
chefmelody said:
I have a customer who is looking for any of the pink HWC Simple Additions items... small plates, mugs, anything. Please let me know if you have anything I can get for her!

I have: 1 small pink polka dot plate (may have another somewhere) and 2 of the pink polka dot mugs, a pink nylon knife (out of wrapper-never used), kitchen gloves, and the ribbon decorating stencils. I also have 2 pink bowls (simple additions small bowls). PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you or she is interested as I may forget to come back here to this thread.

I hace a couple of pairs of the gloves - new in package...and a scrubbie brush - also new.

dannyzmom said:
I hace a couple of pairs of the gloves - new in package...and a scrubbie brush - also new.

I'm looking for only the Simple Additions pieces, but thanks!

small bowls?

Related to Do you have any pink HWC Simple Additions items?

What is "Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items"?

"Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items" is a request for any pink stoneware or household items from the Pampered Chef Home and Garden Collection.

Are there any specific products that fall under this category?

No, this request is open to any pink stoneware or household items from the Home and Garden Collection.

How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase these items by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for the specific items you are looking for.

Are there any current promotions or discounts for these items?

At this time, there are no specific promotions or discounts for "Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items." However, be sure to check our website for any current sales or promotions that may apply to these items.

What is the return policy for these items?

Our return policy for all Pampered Chef products applies to "Iso: Any Pink Sa Hwc Items." If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PC Angel